6 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor Jide Kosoko
March 7, 2016 – 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Nigerian Actor Jide Kosoko
- He is a proud grandfather courtesy of his two daughters, Oluwakemi and Shola.
- He became a grandfather last years after his daughters welcomed their first children last year, one at a Lagos hospital and the other one in Texas, USA.
- Jide is married to two wives; Karimat and Henrietta Kosoko.
- He was born on January 12, 1954 in Lagos to the Kosoko royal family of Lagos Island.
- He studied Business Administration at Yaba College of Technology.
- He began his acting career as a child actor in 1964 in a television production, ‘Makanjuola’.