Faulty PHCN Transformer Kills Woman At Oke Ira Ojodu Lagos Today

faulty phcn kills woman ojodu lagos

Oct 5, 2016 – Faulty PHCN Transformer Electrocutes Woman At Oke Ira Ojodu Lagos Today

A middle age woman died today while turning off her refrigerator at Oke Ira Ojodu Lagos.

The victim who resides at Dapson Street was trying to save her refrigerator from catching fire after a faulty mini transformer supplying electricity to four houses in the area caught fire.

Mrs Okanlawon Florence was said to have reportedly rushed to her living room to switch off her refrigerator as fire raged but was electrocuted in the process.

Her daughter, Taiwo Okanlawon who tried to rescued her was injured in the process.

Neigbhours reportedly rushed her to General Hospital Ifako Ijaiye where she was pronounced dead.