FIFA World Cup 2014: Memo To Nigerian Wives & Girlfriends
June 5, 2014 – FIFA World Cup 2014 In Brazil: Memo To Nigerian Wives & Girlfriends
Here is a hilarious warning message for all Nigerian women from their husbands and boyfriends ahead of the upcoming FIFA World cup 2014 event in Brazil.
The FIFA World Cup is close by, so let us give you a few rules that will help all of us during the months of June and July:
1. The remote control belongs to me for the whole month.
2. Tell all your friends not to give birth or wed on any of the days during the World Cup because we won’t go!
3. You support the teams that I support.
4. No talking during the game, wait for half-time or end of the game.
5. Repeats and highlights are as good as the main match, so I’m gonna watch them too.
6. We can see movies/home video (no Telemundo and African Magic) provided actors and actresses are wearing soccer jerseys and they are in Brazil.
7. You don’t just pass in front of the TV if am watching any match, you better freeze where you are or crawl on the floor.
8. Make sure you don’t ask silly questions such as; “is this Chelsea versus England?”
9. No funny faces to my friends when they come to watch a match with me.
10. Smile every time EXCEPT when my team is Losing, OR ELSE!!!
You are warned!
Jointly signed by Husbands and Boyfriends.