Top 30 Most Interesting Facts About Nigeria
March 19, 2012 – Humour: 30 Unbelievable Facts About Nigeria
Below are the top 30 unbelievable facts about Nigeria. Believe it or, some of them are real while others are pure humour so don’t take them seriously……
- Nigeria is the only country where everybody looks forward to hearing the First Lady speak.
- Lagos state Government lock 7 churches for noise pollution.
- An Ibo man hustles from Jan 2nd to Dec 24th, only to spend it all in the village in 1 week..
- Nigeria’s President has the highest vehicle convoy in the world.
- 90% of people who are indigenes of Ibadan, the capital of Oyo state have gaps between their teeth.
- Only 18 people out of 18000 who registered passed NECO and WAEC in Gombe state.
- Females from Imo state Nigeria have more hair on their chest than the males.
- The cost of living in Abuja is more expensive than the cost of living in London.
- Nigeria has the highest number of musicians in the world.
- Abuja girls are materialistic, expensive but cheap.
- Beware of Edo girls.
- Maiduguri girls have the longest hair.
- Fulani girls have the longest tongue.
- Ibo girls are stingy and greedy.
- There’s a place called Sabo in every state in Nigeria.
- Gwagwalada is the hottest place in Nigeria.
- Osun state has the highest number of yahoo boys in the country.
- 4 out of every 5 Edo girls has connect in Italy.
- Calabar girls don’t want your money, all they need is your energy.
- China’s best market is Nigeria.
- An average Ibo man can smell money that is 100 meters away.
- Nigeria are the highest users of slangs in Africa, 2nd only to USA in the world.
- The most spoken phrase in Nigeria is “How far?”…
(submitted by Fola A)
Let’s make the list longer guys please add your own facts.