Hulk Hogan Burns Hand In Radiator Explosion – See Injured Finger Pictures
May 29, 2013 – Hulk Hogan Burns Hand In Radiator Explosion – See Injured Finger Photos
Former American wrestler, Terry Gene Bollea popularly called Hulk Hogan has suffered a terrible burn on his left fingers after a radiator exploded on his hand
Hulk Hogan tweeted the horrific pictures of the explosion via his Twitter page on Sunday May 26th, 2013.
He was immediately rushed to an emergency ward where he was treatedly and later released.
He has since apologized for tweeting the terrible pictures via Twitter.