LASU Student Dies After Drinking Mixture Of Magic Moment, Vodka, Elliot, Orijin & Smirnoff Ice

lasu student dies alcohol poisoning

Feb 15, 2016 – Lagos State University Student Dies After Drinking Mixture Of Magic Moment, Vodka, Elliot, Orijin & Smirnoff Ice During Party At Treason Palace Hotel In Igando Lagos..RIP Gbadeyan Awolola Adesina

Gbadeyan Adesina has died after drinking a mixture of alcoholic drinks.

The 22-year-old and a friend Oladipupo reportedly mixed Magic Moment, Vodka, Elliot, Orijin and Smirnoff Ice together and drank it during a party organized by the History Department of the institution at Treasure Palace Hotel in Igando Lagos.

Minutes after drinking the mixture, the two started to vomit and slumped.

They were rushed to Igando general Hospital where Gbadeyan died while the doctors were battling to save Oladipupo.

Lagos Police spokesperson warned youths to avoid drinking mixture of alcoholic drinks because it not safe.