List & Names of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries in Nigeria
Dec 3, 2011 – List & Names of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries in Nigeria
The Nigerian senate released the list of fuel subsidy beneficiaries in Nigeria. Below are the company names and the respective subsidy amount.
1. Oando Nigerian Plc. – N228.506 billion
2. MRS –N224.818 billion
3. Pinnacle Construction-N300 billion
4. Enak Oil & Gas –N19.684 billion
5. CONOIl – N37.960 billion
6. Bovas & Co. Nig. Ltd. – N5.685 billion,
7. Obat N85 billion and AP; N104.5billion.
8. Folawiyo Oil – N113.3 billion
9. IPMAN Investment Limited- N10.9billion
10. ACON – N24.1billion
11. Atio Oil-N64.4billion
12. AMP- N11.4billion
14. Emac Oil- N19.2billion
15. D.Jones Oil-N14.8billion;
16. Capital Oil – N22.4 billion
17. AZ Oil- N18.613billion
18. Eterna oil- N5.57 billion
19. Dozil oil- N3.375 billion
20. Fort oil-N8.582 billion.
21. Integrated Oil and Gas- N30.777 billion
Of what use is this fuel subsidy self?