Nigerian Army Recruitment: How To Apply & Join
If you are planning to join the Nigerian Army, you need to keep abreast of Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise process which usually takes place early in the year. www.naijagists.com
Note: This information is valid for upcoming Nigerian army recruitment in 2013, 2014, 2015 and so on
Nigerian Army Recruitment for 2012 is now closed. However, if you plan to join in the future, here are the steps to take in joining the Nigerian Army.
Requirements For Joining The Nigerian Army
To join the Nigerian army, you comply with the following conditions:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must apply to your respective recruitment zones
- You must be between ages 18 to 22 at the time of entry.
- SSCE/NECO/GCE with at least 3 credits including English Language in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must be medically, psychologically and physically fit
- Must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for men
- Must not be less than 1.62 meters tall for women
- You must have a clean criminal record
- You must submit all the completed form printed from Nigerian Navy Recruitment online application portal
- Bring the completed form at the exam venue on the exam date
Required Documents For Nigerian Army Recruitment Application
You must bring the following documents with your printed application
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration photocopies
- Professional certificates and academic documents photocopies
- Identification letter signed by identifying office in Section F of the duly completed form which you will print from Nigerian navy online application portal.
- You will be required to show the originals of all your copied credentials
- Online Registration Scratch card you bought during the screening exercise must be produced
So all of the above are proper instructions, below are quick steps to apply into the Nigerian Army
How To Join The Nigerian Army
To apply for the next recruitment exercise at Nigerian Army follow the following 12 steps.
- Purchase Access Card from any Union Bank or Unity Bank that is close to you
- Visit www.nigerianarmyms.org
- Ensure you read the qualification criteria on the site or the one we stated above.
- From the Home Page, Select DSSC or SSC application type. Ensure you chose the right type from the home page.
- Register at http://www.nigerianarmyms.org/online_admission/index.php?p=reg
- Note: the above registration link will not open unless the recruitment exercise is on. So if you read registration is now closed, it means the official registration for that year is not opened yet.
- During the registration, ensure you type the PIN Code obtained from the bank correctly because error may jeopardize you your chance.
- If the registration is successful, you will receive a success email and SMS from ‘The Nigerian Army’.
- Then click on ‘Login’ to login, to start filling the online forms.
- Edit your Application Profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata)
- Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
- Edit/Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here)
- Print your photo cards.The first page is to be signed by Court of Law.The second page is for your Local Government to sign
NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT FORM FOR 2013 IS OUT – BUY ACCESS CARD AT UNITY OR UNION BANK
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Form For 2013 is Out
You need an access card to access the form online.
you can purchase the access card at any Unity Bank or Union bank near you. Someone said the form is out now. After purchasing the access card visit http://www.nigerianarmyms.org/online_admission/index.php?a=DSSC for DSSC application OR http://www.nigerianarmyms.org/online_admission/index.php?a=SSC
Keep in mind you have to ask for the access card and not the form
It’s the access card that gives you access to fill the form
Note: A list of successful applicants will be made available on the Nigerian Navy Website http://www.narecruitment.org/ after the recruitment exercise is complete.
Should you have any question, feel free to ask us on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/naijagists