Obasanjo Orders Attacked Son Released From Abuja Hospital Over Safety Concern
Sept 12, 2014 – Obasanjo Orders Attacked Son Discharged From Abuja Hospital Over Safety Concern, Plans To Fly Him Abroad For Treatment
Former President Obasanjo has ordered the immediate release of his son, Adeboye from an Abuja hospital where he had been receiving treatment following an attack by Boko Haram in Mubi Adamawa state.
An aide to Obasanjo said the ex-military ruler made the decision for the safety of his son.
In the past 3 days, several politicians have turned Adeboye’s ordeal into politics and have been visiting him non-stop.
So in order to prevent further contact, Adeboye had been released and taken to an undisclosed location.
His father is still in Singapore on an official assignment.
A family source revealed that the whole family was happy and eager to see Adeboye because he has made them proud.
“Ade has made the family great again. His father is a pride to us. He too has recorded a great mark and I think it will be on record that another Obasanjo is among those that fought the dreaded Boko Haram in this country. If not for God and his bravery, he would have died by now. We thank God and we will forever be grateful to Him.
“I heard that he is pleading that he should be allowed to return to the place. I don’t know what to say about that, but I think he is more concerned about the safety of many Nigerians, that is the reason, he is making this sacrifice,” the family source said
Plans to fly Adeboye out of the country for surgical operation is currently underway.
Wishing him and others quick recovery.