Pastor Seyi Adekunle Released: Winners Chapel, Living Faith Pastor Freed, 3 Kidnappers Arrested In Calabar
Pastor Adekunle & wife
June 21, 2015 – Pastor Seyi Adekunle Released: Winners Chapel, Living Faith Pastor Kidnapped In Calabar Cross River State Freed, 3 Kidnappers Arrested By Police, No Ransom Paid
After several days of waiting on God, the wife of Pastor Seyi Adekunle has got reason to smile again.
Recall that a Winners Chapel Pastor was kidnapped last week Saturday in Calabar, Cross Rivers State, well the man has been freed from the den of his kidnappers.
According to Calabar ASP, Hogan Bassey, the kidnappers freed Seyi Adekunle on Saturday evening.
He was blindfolded and taken to the outskirts of Calabar around midnight and was asked to find his way home from there.
A source said to make life easier for him, they charged his phone and even topped it with credit so as to call for help. He was picked up on the outskirts of Calabar around 12:49am.
3 of the suspects who had earlier demanded for 60 million before increasing it to 80 million have been arrested.
His beautiful wife, Mrs Adekunle took to FB few hours ago to give thanks to God.
She simply said “FATHER I THANK YOU”
Read what church members are saying about Pastor Seyi Adekunle’s release
- Uwaifo Stanley – MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISE
- Victoria Agboola Ntia – God is too faithful to fail,we all rejoice with you ma.
- Mercy Gold – We thank God, my sister. God is faithful.
- Olutunfese Olalekan David – Hello Ma,have God’s servant be released.
- Victoria Agboola Ntia – Yes brother
- Olutunfese Olalekan David – Glory be to God. My prayer is dat all d evil perpetrators shall be judged by d God of Oyedepo in d next 7days in thy name of Jesus.
- Kingsley Ukandu – God is faithful, we are solid behind you Mama, thank God for his love and care
- Mavis Logbah – THANK YOU JESUS
- Kad Juliet Osei Waziri – Yes ooo thank you Jesus. We celebrate you Lord.
- Dzyp Doh – All the Glory Must be to God…For He is worthy of my Praise…Thank You Father for releasing my Daddy…Happy Fathers Day Daddy and God Forever Bless You among men..Amennnnn
Thanks be to God.