Photo: Disabled Nigerian Drug Dealer Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion In Ghana
Sept 14, 2015 – Picture: Disabled Nigerian Drug Dealer Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion In Ghana
A physically challenged Nigerian man has died untimely while trying to get rich quick with drug trafficking.
55-year-old Ambrose Okeke was arrested last Thursday, the 10th of September at the Kotoka Int’l Airport in Ghana after he allegedly confessed to swallowing 46 capsules of cocaine in exchange for $6000.
He was rushed to a Military hospital where an emergency surgery was carried out on him but sadly, he died while being treated.
Mr Okeke’s life would have been spared if not for a medical officer at the Aviation clinic who advised him to expel the capsules in the toilet instead of sending him for surgery.
When his condition worsened, he was rushed to the 37 Military Hospital where the deceased died after an operation.