Richest Men, People In Nigeria 2012 – Current List & Names
Nov 12, 2012 – Richest Men, People In Nigeria 2012 – Current List & Names
The most asked question by most Nigerians is Who are the current richest men in Nigeria today?
Before answering your question, permit me to say Nigeria is a land blessed with opportunities in which most of her citizens are not aware of.
Nigeria has produced more billionaires than most countries of the world.
According to NaijaGists.com latest report, the names and the net worth of the richest men in Nigeria as at this year 2012 can be viewed below.
List & Names Of Current Richest Men In Nigeria 2012
- Aliko Dangote – net worth $13.5 Billion, into cement, flour and salt production.
- Mike Adenuga – net worth $4.3 Billion, into telecommunication business
- Jim Ovia – Into Banking net worth $775 million
- Theophilus Danjuma – oil business – $600 million
- Oba Otudeko – into manufacturing and telecommunication biz – net worth $550 million
- Hakeem Belo Osagie – into telecommunication business $450 million
- Abdulsamad Rabiu – into cement,flour and sugar production business $400 million
- Mohammed Indimi – Into oil business net worth $330 million
Other richest men in Nigeria whose asset have not been declared include:
- General Olusegun Obasanjo, Ex- Nigerian president – Into farming business
- General Ibrahim Babangida – into Telecommunication and oil business
- Asiwaju Bola Tinubu – Politician