Secrets To A Happy Marriage: Ghanaian Actor Majid Michel Counsels Paul Okoye & Wife
Majid Michel & Wife
March 24, 2014 – Secrets To A Successful Marriage: Ghanaian Actor Majid Michel Counsels Paul Okoye & Wife
A day after the elegant traditional wedding ceremony of P-Square’s Paul Okoye and his lover, Anita Isama, married Gollywood actor Majid Michel revealed few secret to his happy marriage.
The actor took to his Instagram page few hours ago to advise the newly married couple.
The message reads:
“Ok i hope my advices work. i love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.One advantage of marriage is that, when you fall out of love with him or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until you fall in again.
- A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- There is so little difference between husbands you might as well keep the first. Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you said; after marriage, he’ll fall asleep before you finish saying it.
- My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, a little wine, good food….. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. Just kidn**lol.
- To avoid mistakes and regrets, always consult your wife before engaging in a flirtation.The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
- Whenever you’re wrong admit it; Whenever you’re right shut up.
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. We have the greatest prenuptial agreement in the world. It’s called love.”
This is priceless.