Singer Prince Died Of HIV Pain Killer, Opioid Drug Overdose
June 3rd, 2016 – Singer Prince Died Of HIV Pain Killer, Opioid Drug Overdose
More details have emerged on the sudden death of star singer Prince.
The 57-year-old died of drug overdose on the 21st of April 2016.
A doctor who prescribed opioid, a drug used in managing HIV-related pain, Dr Howard Korfeld of the national Authority on opioid addiction treatment is currently under review by investigators.
An attorney working with Dr Kornfeld, William Mauzy said the doctor prescribed the drugs to Prince before his death because he was dealing with a grave medical emergency.