Top 10 Tips To Getting A Man You Want
Sept 13, 2012 – Top 10 Tips To Getting A Man You Want
To all our single ladies in the house, Big Brother Africa Reality TV Star, IK Osakioduwa took to his twitter on Wednesday night to share some heart-warming advice with you on how to get a man you want. www.naijagists.com
By the way he is a married man with 2 kids.
See his tips below
- Learn to do solo trips. It’s just easier for most guys to step to a girl on her own, than one in a pack of girls
- Make friends with married women. They know what guys want more than your single friends (that’s why they’re married)
- Be careful not to be TOO INDEPENDENT. Learn to gain from your man’s presence in your life. Guys need to be needed
- Drop guys that take all ur time without really chasing u. They block other guys. No IWC= Intimacy Without Commitment.
- Make an effort. Try to look nice. Work out. Guys like babes. Get that Don King hair done, stop forming”Oh Naturale”
- Don’t give it ALL up. Leave some for marriage. Perfect the art of giving previews. Nobody pays for free stuff.
- Learn to cook. Most guys like a girl that CAN cook. Yeah not all guys but MOST. So do yourself a favour and learn
- Have standards. Or you’ll find yourself in and out relationships too often and that’ll earn you a bad name.
- No matter what, never be rude or abusive to him in front of his friends. (Not even in jest)
- Don’t pressure him to marry u with questions like “Where’s this leading?” Instead leave him if he’s taking too long.