Woman Electrocuted After High Tension Wires Fell On Her Shop
May 26, 2012 – Woman Electrocuted After High Tension Wires Fell On Her Beauty Shop
Blessing Eyo Okon, a 23-year old hair dresser was electrocuted on Friday, the 25th of May around Mount Zion Road area of Calabar after a defective PHCN cable fell at the corridor of her hair dressing salon.
We learnt the wires above Blessing’s shop fell as a result of heavy rain; unfortunately her floor was wet and she was bare feet.
Her beauty shop was also destroyed.
Her corpse has been deposited at the Calabar General Hospital Mortuary.
May her soul rest in perfect peace!