Woman Electrocuted In Abeokuta While Spreading Clothes On Rope

woman electrocuted in abeokuta

March 16, 2013 – Woman Electrocuted While Spreading Clothes On Rope In Abeokuta, Ogun State

This sad mishap took place in Abeokuta on the 14th of March 2013.

A woman identified as Comfort Bitrus was electrocuted in the evening as she was spreading clothes on a rope in front of her house.

The exact location of the incident is Oke Ibode in Abeokuta.

Comfort mistakenly stepped on a live electric wire and she got electrocuted on the spot.

According to family sources, she was rushed to the ETR room of Ogun State hospital in Sokenu where doctors pronounced her dead on arrival.

Electrocutions seem to be replacing the carnage of boko haram, road and air accidents, murders and kidnappings.

Is this price to be paid for constant supply of electricity?

May her soul rest in peace!