Connect with us

NaijaGists.com – Proudly Nigerian DIY Motivation & Information Blog

Hot Gists

2Face Idibia Confirms Secret Wedding With Annie Macaulay In Lagos: Why I Married Her Secretly

2face idibia secret wedding

Dec 8, 2012 – 2Face Idibia Confirms Secret Wedding with Annie Macaulay In Lagos: Why I Married Her Secretly

In this recent interview culled from Punch, African Queen crooner, Tuface Idibia spoke at length on why he chose to marry his beautiful wife, Annie Macaulay secretly in Lagos naijagists.com

Annie Macaulay & 2face Idibia got married secretly in Ajah area of Lagos State Nigeria earlier this year.

In the interview 2face said he did the secret wedding in order to avoid hurting the feelings of his two other baby mamas namely Pero Adeniyi and Sumbo Ajaba.

He said his wife, Annie has been through a lot with him.

Tuface Idibia currently has 6 children with 3 different women (1 with Annie, 3 children with his US-based baby mama Pero Adeniyi, and 2 kids with Sumbo Ajaba). See their pictures below

2face idibia wives

2face Idibia’s many wives

Hear Tuface in his own words below:

Annie is my first and true love. I had known her before I met the other women in my life. As a Christian, I had to marry one woman and it just had to be Annie. We had a secret wedding after we had reached an agreement and amicable understanding about the mothers of my children. It was a tough decision to make, one of the toughest in my life.

“I secretly married her because I have so much respect for my other babies’ mothers; I cannot afford to hurt their feelings with a sudden society wedding with Annie, not now. I chose her above the others because she has been through it all with me.”(2face told Punch)

Whether na society or secret, his other baby mamas are already aware.

62 Comments

62 Comments

1. Sam uc

December 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM

2baba na man u b

2. Ejis mary

December 8, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I respect ur choice 2baba! N i evy ur personality,she dsev u. Evn dat u r nt perfet u stl remba dat she as bn der wit u evn wit ur erors. God bles ur mariage.

• abdulhameed kamaldeen

December 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM

i 2 support him,if na me na watin i go do,so weldone 2face

5. Henry

December 8, 2012 at 6:42 PM

6. Henry

December 8, 2012 at 6:42 PM

D girl wai marry tuface try i jst pray mak high blood pressure no kil hr coz dat marriage no go stop tuface 4rm producin more children

7. Peter Irieguna

December 8, 2012 at 7:36 PM

my broda marry jo dem still lik u notin de happen.

8. Flamky O Nacky

December 8, 2012 at 8:07 PM

yes broda na so.

9. Charles

December 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM

2face you forgot to include me. My mama say na you be my papa. .Lol. Anyway nyc choice . . One love bro

10. Imadu Uwe

December 8, 2012 at 9:07 PM

e gud as u marry.No shaking we stil like u but b careful.

11. spartacus

December 8, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Tubaba U̶̲̥̅̊ ‘re a real man, I pray the other two woman understand U̶̲̥̅̊ ,

12. Darius aminu

December 8, 2012 at 9:22 PM

2baba u be he-goat. You are not even ashamed of yourself.

13. Thompson 'Rolex' Kelvin

December 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I'm always in supportive of your action… Tuale

14. Ajao Jelili

December 8, 2012 at 9:49 PM

D more d load, more d problem.

15. wizkid

December 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM

2face dis nt d way of life. Sex is nt all man. See u at choc city.( noni)

16. Maurice Idzi

December 9, 2012 at 5:14 AM

Strong Bluetooth gurls switch off.

17. isibor felix

December 9, 2012 at 6:54 AM

I understand u more dan u tink broda u made d rite dicision by doin it secretly.hope say d rest mother no go dey gelous

18. Ada

December 9, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I feel sory 4 those 2 wemen, i hav a little advice 4 u orders mamas pls take heart dnt think abt it. It shal b wel wit u.

19. peterjohnson

December 9, 2012 at 11:42 AM

20. peterjohnson

December 9, 2012 at 11:44 AM

2face 1 man ,1woman nd 1 family na e be d best,but take care of d remain ones nd make u zip up dat tin inside u

21. austiny tony

December 9, 2012 at 4:25 PM

but in the other way,i don’t support whot he did,that was too bad,to have six children with three different women,that is BAD 2FACE

22. kenneth

December 9, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Nyt do nijia homes!

23. J boy

December 9, 2012 at 4:49 PM

2baba pray dat God should enta into d minds of d oda mothers of ur oda children 2 spear d life of ur new n secretly wedded wife.

24. Abake Amos

December 9, 2012 at 5:31 PM

2baba u are man is not easy keep on going nothing dey happen

25. Ademosu Oluwaseyi

December 9, 2012 at 7:34 PM

NICE 1 2BABA.

26. Obora kinchibi

December 9, 2012 at 9:10 PM

2baba z a gud dicision 2 naw setle

27. Mamsem

December 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I realy respect u alot, nd as a man there are some decision u will take dat will affect ur life nd future, nd d secret weddind is just d best. Plllllllsssss now dat ure married face ur family. Stay blessed one love

28. RUBBY

December 10, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Who is fooling who secret but it is in d internet, and pls stop giving us the gospel of as a xtian na only 1 wife you go marry but you no remember say as a xtian you are not supposed to have carnal knowledge of a woman that you are not married to. you are lucky you messed wif ndi ofe nmanu (people who are fond of eating oily soup)if na ibo woman na your obituary go de internet now.

29. ayoola

December 10, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Rubby, may God purnish u 4 dat ur statement u use 2 qualify yoruba.

30. faith ekanem

December 10, 2012 at 3:45 PM

shameless boy. I pity woman were dey marry u. Kip on producing. But rememba ‘d tin wer dey swt man, na it dey kill am’. Lack of home training

31. Brotobor deliverance

December 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Wat u did was wrong. Pray that god forgives u.

32. osmond

December 11, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Make anibody wey no de comit sin insult 2baba.God punish una

33. blanche

December 14, 2012 at 7:57 AM

u get lucky say na naija u dey, If na US child support for loss ya life. Tread carefully, we all make mistakes and learn from them.

34. Halifax

December 19, 2012 at 7:19 PM

My guy.no bi small tin o.u re true odogwu nwoke.god bless ur marriage.any evil man or woman that will stand against ur marriage i say holy gohost fireeee..,dis my contact 07031270802.am zik.

35. zaccheaus

December 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM

No mine any body i like u, u follow ur heart but train up ur children in d way of d lord so when he grows up he will not depart from it

36. mrs g

January 2, 2013 at 8:45 AM

wetin make am secret d whole world don hear am

37. foxzy

January 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Swtheart what u did is not good. as u see it y I said so is becos had been dey were ur sis how will u feel if some one did desame thing dat u did to them pls go nd ask 4 4giveness pls nd ask God 4 his mesrcy pls see my bible said do not jng is not like am jnging u pls dose dat sport u if it was dere sis dey will not take easly with u so if I said anytine dat pain u sori k but I have to tell u de truth pls k dank nd God bless.

38. Star

January 7, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I like your decision to marry Annie secretly to avoid hurting the other ladies. As a Christian it is right to settle down with one woman. But please don’t neglect your other children that you brought to this world.
    Remember after your on coming white wedding in the presence of the Lord, there will be no adultery. You should love your wife as the Lord love you and gave His life for you.
    I wish you two a Happy married life. Stella from UK

39. aliousalam

January 7, 2013 at 3:49 PM

yeye boy and yeye women: wich kinda woman de date man with name 2 faces? u tin he no go 2 face 2 time u? Take hart my sister. as 4 de yeye 2 timing boy. u lucki aids no carry u go. I take god beg u. bless those women for ever b/c dey give you pekin and not virus…. yeye women too. u lucki dat 2 timer no carry aids give u!!! Thank almighty for dat.

40. Grace

January 9, 2013 at 5:21 AM

2face what u did is not gud at all.u are lucky becos if u did this to igbo women who knws were u could have been by now

41. anokson

January 10, 2013 at 2:12 PM

feel free my bro na so e sopos be notin go ever happen

42. thorby

January 14, 2013 at 12:03 PM

My brother,u haav a very strong mind.nd I pray ur marriage shall nt cut short……..my guy jst dey pray for ur children……..I like ur decision bt put stop into dis dirty game remain bless

43. prince joseph owoicho

January 14, 2013 at 10:06 PM

2baba no mind dem keep on rocking, noting stain u my mentor. we Idoma ar all proud of u but be carefull of orders cuz ur best friend may be ur enemy. pls zip up since u av chosen de one 2 spend d rest of ur lyf wit.. Idoma luv u but god luvs u most…….

44. Chukwu Nonso Onwuzulike

January 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM

when 2face was nobody how many women dey pregnant for him? no be because 2face don make it, now every woman want to rep where they did not sow… 2 baba if they give u d thing plz chop them well well…. God bless ur marriage

45. ojo ebby

January 27, 2013 at 7:47 PM

9ice one

46. Esther funmi

January 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Big bros m happy 4u, may d almighty God bless ur marriage

47. Rugged

February 7, 2013 at 12:03 AM

2BABA NOTE:
    Sexual seed is a generational seed,notin lik casual sex. The whole of ur life canot be sex! In d SCRIPTUREs wat finished SAMSON? Sex. In GEN.49:1-4 REUBEN was finished bcos of SEX, ask KING SOLOMON about women, and he wil tel u all is Vanity. Pls, 2face! I love u very well most especially wen am on to one of ur favorite music track dat says “4give n 4get”.pls, if u proud to be a real xtian, just go back to those two women n ask of 4givenes. Iam tellin u dis bcos u are lik my elder bross! And for dos dat are backing you up to go ahead pls, u have ur decision to make not wat dey are sayin. Bless u. Am from KSU-kogi

48. Marvel

February 8, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I really feel 4 de ada 2 women I knw exactly wht de must be feeling ryt nw,I’ve been thr bt I thnk god who gave me strength 2overcome de pain it wasn’t eas,nd 2 u my broda wht u did was s0 irresponsible bt am nt gonna jugde u,bt plz make sure u ask 4giveness 4rom those women,nd remember wht u sow is wht u’ll reap

49. Nneka

February 28, 2013 at 10:22 AM

U ill still do secret wedding with d 2women behind Annie’s back

50. Arewa

March 5, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Its very crazy a lady having a kid 4a guy juz 2trap him down in marriage. Av sex, fine! But prevent pregnancy not until he walks u down 2d alter but as stupid as Pero adeniyi… She went ahead 2av 3…. Lmao! F**k her p**sy, well, she go re marry. Well, good u married dat he-goat. Sum1 like me would a juz freed him and @RUBBY, ur brain cells don damage Fǿя̩̥̊ qualifying yoruba galz dat way, who kno sabi ow useless ur galz are ova dia