- Davido And Wizkid Age & Net Worth: Who Is Richer & Older Now?
- See Their Net Worth In Dollar & Naira, Assets & Endorsements History
Wizkid Age, Religious Background, Education, Assets & Net Worth
Wizkid (a.k.a; Starboy) who goes by the birth name, Ayodeji Balogun Ibrahim, is a top Nigerian artiste, who was born on the 16th day of July 1990 (28 years), in Surulere, Lagos State.
Despite having a Muslim father, he followed his mother in Christianity.
Wizkid started his music career at a very young age, and used to go by the name “Lil-Prinz”, before he changed it in 2006.
His musical role models were the likes Late Bob Marley (The King of Reggae), Late Fela Anikulakpo Kuti, and King Sunny Ade.
During his grassroot days, he and some of his friends formed a church music group named “The Glorious Five”. This group didn’t last for long and was able to produce just one album.
After the separation of this group, Wizkid met a producer called OJB Jezreel, who was said to have prevented him from recording for a year.
While he had a couple of songs back then, his journey to stardom really skyrocketed, when Banky W signed him to his record label E.M.E.
Wizkid dropped out of two universities: Lagos State University, and Lead City University, all reportedly due to his focus on his craft (Music).
Wizzy was in E.M.E Records, with the likes of Skales, Shaydee, Banky W (the Ceo) and others.
While with E.M.E, he dropped a reasonable number of hits.
- Holla at your Boy
- Tease Me
- Dance For me
- And many others.
Despite all the hits, he left E.M.E records when his contract expired. He didn’t sign a new one reportedly due to disagreements.
After leaving E.M.E Records, he set up his own record label “Starboy Records” as you know it today.
After setting up his own record label, he continued to drop hits and chart toppers all through the years.
His most recents hits are the likes of Fever, Soco, Fake Love, Manya, Come Closer and lots more.
His consistency and increasing popularity internationally, have bagged him numerous awards and a couple of mouth-opening endorsement deals.
Here are a couple of Wizkid’s endorsement deals over the years.
- Pepsi signed Wizkid in 2012, for a one year endorsement deal which was worth $350,000. This contract was renewed and upgraded to a two years contract.
- In 2013, it was reported that MTN Nigeria signed Wizkid for an annum.
- During the later part of same year (2013), Wizkid again, bagged another endorsement deal with Guiness for a concert which was held at Victoria Island, Lagos, at the Eko Convention Centre in Eko Hotel.
- Wizkid in 2015, left MTN and signed a new mouth opening deal with GLO. This deal was worth #128,000,000 million.
- Wizkid is currently a brand ambassador to Nike, and have signed a deal with them for thre production of the popular starboy jerseys.
- Wizkid’s latest endorsement deal, is a major deal with the American, International Vodka company, Ciroc.
HOUSES: Wizkid currently has a house in Surulere worth up to N13,000,000 million, and two other mansions in Lekki and Los Angelese respectively.
LEKKI MANSION: Wizkid’s lekki mansion is said to worth up to #65,000,000 million, if not more.
This mansion is located in Lekki Phase 1.
U.S.A MANSION: Wizkid is said to own a mansion in Los Angeles California.
This mansion is said to worth millions of dollars.
He also has other landed properties apart from these mansions.
Wizkid’s fleet of cars include several expensive cars.
- A bentley worth up to #45,000,000 million
- A Porsche Panamera that worths #13,000,000 million. His first Porsche Panamera crashed in an accident which did not hurt him. He bought another within a space of two weeks.
- A BMW X6 worth up to #11,000,000 million.
- A Mercedes Benz Compressor that cost #9million.
- A Hyndai Sonata that costs #6million.
This car is the cheapest in his garage.
WIZKID NET WORTH IN NAIRA & DOLLAR
After looking at all these huge endorsement deals, and expensive assets it is only natural that we ask how much Wizkid is worth in general.
Wizkid currently has a networth of $20,000,000 million (Dollars), which is N7.2 Billion (Naira), calculating with the current dollar to naira exchange rate.
Davido Age, Religious Background, Education, Assets & Net Worth
David Adedeji Adeleke, well known as Davido (a.k.a; OBO), is a popular Nigerian artiste who hails from Lagos state, and was born on the 21st day of November 1992 (26years) in Atlanta Georgia, U.S.A.
His father (Mr. Adedeji Adeleke) is a business tycoon while his late mother (Mrs. Veronica Adeleke), was a Lecturer.
Davido attended Oakwood University in U.S.A, to study Business Administration, but dropped out halfway, due to his interest in music.
He left the university for London during his musical pursuits, before coming back home in Nigeria.
This caused a controversy between he and his dad, although it was later resolved.
In a bid to avoid totally disappointing his dad who wanted him to be a University graduate, he paused his music career partially, and was enrolled to Babcock University, Ogun state.
This time, to study music.
There was actually no music department in Babcock University so, his father had to pay for it to be created for his son.
Davido successfully graduated from Babcock University, with a Second Class Upper Division.
Over the years, he has dropped several hits:
- Dami Duro
- All of You
- And lots more…
His most recent hits are; Assurance, Aza,Fia and more.
He is a popular award winning artiste and thus, also bags eye opening endorsement deals.
DAVIDO ENDORSEMENT DEALS:
- The Nigerian telecomm giant (MTN), signed Davido in 2012, for a deal worth #30,000,000 Million.
- The next year (2013), Davido again signed another deal with “Guiness” for a concert which he performed alongside the likes of Wizkid, Olamide, P-square and others.
- Davido’s latest endorsement deal is with the Infinix smartphone company. While the actual worth of this deal is unknown, it is said to worth millions of naira.
Davido has a house in Lekki that worths up to N128,000,000 million.
It is also reportedly said, that Davido has a house in Atlanta, Geogia in U.S.A, where he was born.
We do not know how true this is though.
With great wealth, comes great assets so, it is only natural that we expect Davido to possess expensive toys in his garage.
Davido has numerous expensive cars in his garage. You can see them below;
- A bentley Bentayga that costs #92million. This is his latest catch. He bought this after the 30 Billion Concert this year.
- A Porsche Carrera that worths #40,000,000 million.
He recently bought same kind for his girlfriend “Chioma”.
- A Mercedes Benz (Sedan AMG) that costs about N35 million.
- A Range Rover (Autobiography) that costs a whooping #40,000,000 million.
- A Bentley worth N20million.
- A Toyota Land Cruiser SUV worth N17.5 million.
- An Audi R8 Coupe that costs N15,000,000 million.
- A Honda Accord that costs N5,000,000 million.
The Honda accord the cheapest car in his garage.
DAVIDO NET WORTH IN NAIRA & DOLLAR
This is the most asked question. Everybody wants to know the networth of these two artistes (Wizkid & Davido).
Currently, Davido has a networth of $19,000,000 million (Dollars), which is about N6.9 Billion Naira, with the current dollar to naira exchange rate.
So far so good, with the information in this article, you now know the estimated networth, assets, and endorsement deals of these two artistes (Wizkid & Davido).