Connect with us

NaijaGists.com – Proudly Nigerian DIY Motivation & Information Blog

Ini Edo’s Contact Phone Number & Address

ini edo contact phone number

Updated January 16, 2014  – Ini Edo’s Contact Phone Number & Address

Welcome to the home of latest information on anything Nollywood and Nigerian celebrities.

At NaijaGists.com, we bring you the up to date and latest information about your favourite movie stars in which Ini Edo is one.

Ini Edo currently lives in Lagos state Nigeria but her address information or phone number is not available online for privacy control issues.

However, if you are willing to get in touch with her, send her an email on Twitter via her profile at https://twitter.com/ini4phil.

For breaking news on your favourite Nollywood celebrities, visit naijagists.com often.

Thanks for visiting.

70 Comments

70 Comments

1. peterlinks anene e

February 27, 2014 at 10:34 PM

I am looking for a woman for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage.age b/w 26-37 yrs.interested woman should e-mail me on linkingsystems@yahoo.com.
    mobile 08054961459.

• Justice Dilole

March 5, 2016 at 8:42 AM

Ini edo gud evnin, am a upcumin actor in nollywood, bt hve only fund maself in d movie camp once, pls nid ur hlp 2 c ma dream cum true, hre z ma cuntct: 08168872877

2. Mariama Francess conteh

June 3, 2014 at 12:59 PM

I am Mariama Francess Conteh lives in Sierra Leone Freetown .It will not be possible you to give me your nunber this is my number +23288682614

3. my name fynecountry Happiness

September 21, 2014 at 5:32 PM

i want to make friend with lni EDO

4. MaryAm armed

December 3, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Pls and ini edo I need ur halp I want act movise but I don’t have any body to help pls I need ur help this my number 08068020518

5. Ajagu Damian

December 15, 2014 at 6:05 AM

pls baby I need to share words with u and am in anambra state . Pls give me a call with ur no and this is mine 08037739534

6. Ajagu Damian

December 15, 2014 at 6:10 AM

pls massage me on Facebook and my user name is Ajagu duabank or on my 08037739534 thanks and God bless u.

7. victoria

January 24, 2015 at 6:13 PM

I just want to say that u should live a holylife put on adecent dressing u are a marrid woman pls stopp

8. Itoro Emmanuel

April 17, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Please Ini Edo I need your help I want to act film but I don’t have any body to show me the way to Nollywood. This is my no 08068569947

9. Georgeboy olisa

June 24, 2015 at 5:41 PM

i love u Ini edo

10. Georgeboy olisa

June 24, 2015 at 5:43 PM

seem my number is Georgeboy olisa 070355615518

11. Nwa father osinanwata

June 24, 2015 at 7:49 PM

I love nollywood i’m a nollywood menmber, with all du respet i love u all

12. angel eze

June 25, 2015 at 2:40 PM

hi ini i love u die pls love to hear ur vioce dis my number 08038957013 pls call me or send ur no to me ok

13. Fauzia

October 11, 2015 at 4:00 PM

I would appreciate if only you can help me with the phone number of the Nigerian movie industry. Thank you

14. esther

November 10, 2015 at 6:45 PM

I love acting. I wish I can find my way into the industry. I love Ini too she is my role model and my sister

15. tina

November 27, 2015 at 8:53 PM

please ma ini edo,I want to join Nollywood industry please, I just need your help and promise to abide with your roles thanks

16. Abdul nour Abdul

December 19, 2015 at 8:02 PM

Just to say God bless you Ini, and he will protect you from your enemies, Giving you a power to recover. I love you sister. (ABDULNOUR, Dar es salaam, Tanzania)

17. Abdul nour Abdul

December 19, 2015 at 8:06 PM

Hi sister, how are things?

18. Abdul nour Abdul

December 19, 2015 at 8:07 PM

Hi sister, how are things?

19. Corinne Chanel

December 26, 2015 at 6:58 PM

Hi ini Edo my name is Corinne Chanel from Togo pls a need your number call me 0022891386568 love you muah you are my favorite in my odol

20. Maryan

February 3, 2016 at 1:49 PM

Hi Ini
    to reach out to people like you is hard. and sometimes when I watch your movies I feel like talking to you through the TV. the same in Tanzania reaching out people like you its hard, getting to movie business as a woman its more hard. I need to help the single mothers and dumped kid, those who live with mothers only and the father has no support. because I feel the pain i have been I still am in the situation. I have my idea movie but I can not afford to get a script on it I only want you to assist me get a script. You will be saving My kids and millions of them. AM a talented woman I have been trying to get out there but I can not reach anyone. Why live in Begging while I have a talent. But how can I get it out there.

If you can assist please. your not the first i have been writing to many with no reply but i DONT GIVE UP. If any other actro/actress says this on you twitter and touched please do assist. Just that. You will be doing a big charity and may God bless you.

Maryan From Dar es salaam Tanzania

21. Blessing

March 25, 2016 at 11:43 AM

Ini my sister, i am a mother of five and i really need your help badly, my children have not been going to school for two years and now we have no place to stay we are just living in a Church,i have no help except GOD please help me don’t let i and my die of hunger please help me and my God will reward you. my contact 09098578012

22. Esther okon

April 1, 2016 at 11:01 AM

ini my sis i want a favour from u please i want to be an actreSs i wii love to act my is Esther okon am from akwa ibom please help me am 15years old i live at ozuoba and my phone is 09030034854please

23. Esther okon

April 1, 2016 at 11:07 AM

hi ini edo pls i want to be like you and no is09030034854 and i will love to be movie pls if can me God will bless you nd my is Esther okon from akwa ibom please ini

24. Snyder Mokesh

April 29, 2016 at 5:30 PM

Hi Ini my name is Snyder from Kenya..Please text me through 0707422429 in whatsApp or Naliash27@gmail.com… Please do not let me down coz I really need your help text me please……

• Happiness

July 30, 2016 at 11:11 AM

ini my sister have gotton ur number let me give you a call to confim that am right

• Marshal

May 23, 2018 at 7:18 PM

Hi Happiness… please help me with Ini Edo number…. this is mine. 070*****697

25. precious abel

June 2, 2016 at 5:53 PM

I lvu u ini and I hv d dream of becoming a good actress nd I hope to be like u are the best among all my number is 08069408578

26. glory

July 4, 2016 at 10:33 PM

hy sis , just want to say hi to u uyai

27. Nelly Michael

July 7, 2016 at 11:46 AM

Hi my lovely sis, I’m waiting for the day I’ll see you face to face. my name is Nelly Michael, I have a wonderful movie to perform, I believe it would be very interesting for you. 08134136514

28. Nelly Michael

July 7, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Hi, am Nelly Michael, i have so many movies to art but I’ve nobody to lead me, please be my divine helper

29. Nelly Michael

July 7, 2016 at 11:57 AM

30. Henry ikpe

July 18, 2016 at 2:07 PM

Anuty ini, plz i need ur help i luv arting and i want to be an actor and i need ur help my name is henry ikpe am form akwa ibom st, since when i was 10 yr of age i dream of arting plz my God will bless u as u help me. This is my num 08069522317

31. Victoria B

August 8, 2016 at 1:37 PM

hey am victoria, ave been looking for so many ways to get into the movie industry but no avail. only what i see around me are fake industries looking for money. pls am really interested in acting. am a female age 19, fair and 5.6 feet tall.I believe their there are good actors out there such as Ini Edo, Mercy Johnson and all d rest..sorry if i didnt mention ur name. pls help me locate a good movie industry or better still a phone number wil b good. my number is 09094892227. god bless u.

32. grace chiedozie

August 11, 2016 at 6:33 PM

hi actress ini edo . u have always being my role model cause I love d way u act both in action. I will like u to mentor me. this is my phone number 09090696239. pls don’t turn down my request.

33. Chidebe udod

October 17, 2016 at 8:22 AM

My name is Chidebe Udodi am from Alor London in Anambra stet Nigeria in Ide miri south local government area.am looking for a women to marry, my age is 43 I have no wife or kids. I live in Pakistan here is my number +923344110707

34. iambriskey

October 21, 2016 at 1:20 PM

u guys r kinda funny…. who told u guys ini edo will see all dis comment u r dropping… imagine some even drop phone for her to call them… wonderful… #don’t depend on anybody… get up n work for yr future…@iambriskey

35. IGBANONGO Elijah Emperor Ngusha

November 19, 2016 at 10:39 PM

Good day the great Actress, I am Elijah Emperor Ngusha Benue state indegen, I really need ur help, I worked with WELLCARE INITIATIVE Benue state and we are launching DE program on DE 3rd December, 2016. U are one of DE special guest invited to be present under DE distinguish chairmanship of Dr. Samuel Ortom the executive Gov. of Benue state, Senator George Akume, Sen. Barnabas Gamade.

Here are my phone numbers :08161***288/0701****147/09090***7261.

Thanks for ur understanding and may God guide u as u Come.

Venue: Vandeikya LGA
    Time:10:00am

36. Solange

December 11, 2016 at 7:23 AM

Ini edo. My name is Solange from Burundi I am in south africa by now. Kindly I have a short movie script for my friend who died. Do you think I could get a chance to contact you about it.? I will apreciat. My email solira**ze@yahoo.fr
    Bless you

37. Alfred Olabode Smith

December 27, 2016 at 7:03 AM

Hi, greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I was born about 49 years ago as a sickle cell patient. I am not living in Nigeria but in SA because of NY health. I am having vein ulcers on both my ankles and feet which am receiving treatment for it free. I have a foundation which need sponsorship. I just need some money for my paper here because I was denied of my permit and they told me to Appeal. I need about $400 for my Appeal. I don’t have that money presently. I am asking for your assistance. This is my number +27625700163 or you can talk to me on whatsapp. You can visit my website. Search for Bode Smith Sickle Cell Foundation for progress.

38. Fatmata Jalloh

June 1, 2017 at 3:49 AM

Hi, Ini Edo I really love if help me to get into nollywood acting, it’s has be my dream I started watching nollywood since I was 3 yrs started remembering it when I was 5yrs old. I love nollywood luv since watch blood sister ,hour of grace , egg of life, Christ in me n royal palace all of those movies make to love nolllywood. I wanted to act since I was 8yrs old but opportunity didn’t present itself plz have me I live in my name is Fatmata Jalloh contact me in this number +19179818355.

39. Emenoha Emmanuel

June 4, 2017 at 8:58 AM

I love acting that is why I plead to be in the movies industry thanks

40. joshua obiya

June 18, 2017 at 2:06 PM

my name is joshua obiya please i hav the passion of acting please help me 08132196422

41. Kelvin

July 6, 2017 at 2:59 PM

Am kelvin from Zambia, I need to get in touch with you Ini Edo over something very important. +260****42904

42. Alabi marvelous

July 14, 2017 at 10:33 AM

My name is marvelous am 19 years old am from edo state and i love to be and actles please i need your help do it for in name of God here is my number 07064841707 i love u God bles u

43. onuh veronica

August 6, 2017 at 6:56 PM

hi ini edo hw can we talk

44. Ejc nono ezennunu

August 28, 2017 at 10:59 PM

A comedian upcoming actor who can help 07018551301

45. Timothy Abraham Mshanga

September 2, 2017 at 7:15 PM

I’m looking for real email address for MERCY Johnston, yul endochi, Ken Erick’s, chika one, cha-cha sugar Fanni, ini Edo. I’m there no one fan in Zambia, but have cancer, I’m looking for $3240 to buy medicine for my chemo treatment. I did my First step treatment which amputation. But need to start chemotherapy. Please help me and serve my life.

46. miracle s kpaliku

October 13, 2017 at 9:43 AM

if i can be helped to achieve my goal i will be very happy as an actor 09071440032

47. paul ikechukwu thanksgiving

October 19, 2017 at 11:03 PM

I like being involve in to movie industry

48. Julie sunday

October 29, 2017 at 12:25 PM

Good day Sis. I’m Julie by name a student in unical i need a mentor and i keep on seeing you in my dream i strongly believe that you will make my dream come through. I luv you pls contact or sms me on 08183796373. God bless you.

• Julie sunday

October 29, 2017 at 9:15 PM

I am an akwa ibomite you can also reach me on 07033526355. From Julie

49. Twumasi Isaac

March 17, 2018 at 12:11 PM

I need the title of a movie where Ini Edo was groomed for a prince who is an heir to a throne from childhood. Van Vicker was one of the prince. The girl( Ini Edo) grew up and said she doesn’t like the heir but rather the other prince who is van vicker. The chief priest came and said they should wait to the full moo before he gives what the gods are saying. Please I have watched part one and need the part two. Help me please. The Title. Please send it to me mail. twumasi8@gmail.com

50. EMMANUEL C. EZEH

July 4, 2018 at 9:12 AM

MY NANE IS EMMANUEL CHUKWUNONSO, PLS I NEED UR HELP ON HOW TO BECOME AN ACTOR, MY NUMBER IS:08136648091