Connect with us

NaijaGists.com – Proudly Nigerian DIY Motivation & Information Blog

Davido Oyedepo

Nigerian Yoruba Actress Bisi Komolafe Is Dead: Died On New Year’s Eve At UCH Ibadan (Details)

bisi komolafe is dead

Jan 1st, 2013 – Nollywood Yoruba Actress Bisi Komolafe Is Dead: Died Of Miscarriage On New Year’s Eve At UCH Hospital In Ibadan

Few hours ago NaijaGists.com receive an inquiry email with the subject “Is Bisi Komolafe Dead“. naijagists.com

To confirm if it’s a hoax or rumour we put a call through to a Nollywood insider in Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria, the source said he is just heading to the hospital for confirmation.

Nollywood Yoruba Actress Bisi Komolafe’s Death Details: How She Died At UCH Hospital In Ibadan

Just a couple of minutes ago, another Nigerian movie producer Yinka Quadri has authoritatively confirmed that Yoruba actress Bisi Komolafe has died.

Our sources revealed that the late Bisi Komolafe suffered a strange miscarriage few weeks ago and she lost lots of blood.

She was rushed to the University College Hospital (UCH) in Ibadan where she eventually died on New Years eve.

Bisi Komolafe’s death trail the death of two top Nollywood actors Enebeli Elebuwa and Pete Eneh.

Enebeli Elebuwa died at a private hospital in New Delhi India while Pete Eneh died at an hospital in Enugu.

Other Yoruba actresses that passed last year is upcoming actress Ladeji Silifat aka Silifonia and Seun Ogunlade aka Efizzy.

Yoruba actor Yinka Quadri said he saw Bisi Komolafe on Sunday in a very terrible condition. He said he had reached out to elders of the Association of National Theatre Practitioners (ANTP) on the need to reach out and help raise fund to begin her treatment.

Bisi Komolafe is survived by her aged parents, brothers and sisters.

Bisi Komolafe’s burial is set for January 4th, 2013

May God grant Bisi Komolafe’s family the fortitude to bear her loss and may her soul rest in perfect peace!

For Nollywood latest news update follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/naijagists and on Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/naijagists

For Naija News Update please keep in touch with us at naijagists.com

Naija Celebrity Gist | Nollywood News Update | Naija Breaking News | Daily Inspiration | Jokes Corner | Jobs In Nigeria | Watch Free Nollywood Movies Online

Continue Reading
You may also like...
148 Comments

148 Comments

1. Adekoyejo

January 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM

May her gentle soul rest in peace and I pray to God For her forgiveness

2. turner adebiyi

January 1, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Its so pain full after all u went trough all nigerians will never 4get 31 of dec rip miss to ba dele ko ki le ooooooooo

3. Mayowa mayorslizzie

January 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Hmmmmmm oga oooo wot a painful exit,bisi omo komolafe we luv u bt God loves u most,R.I.P sister cryingggggggggggggggggg

4. sammy

January 1, 2013 at 9:59 PM

rest in peace,dats teln us dat re own eternity has come.evry body etrnrty is around is either by death or by HIS SECND COMING OF JESUS.SLP ON BISI

5. Bodunrin

January 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Ma sun olufe ko si ma simi afe o sugbon juse fe o ju sun re. Since morning I av being wonder wat really going on it just lyk imagination, I’m just asking question dt no 1 can answer, bisi komolafe, d bible say erupe sa ni awa, awa o si pada di erupe. U just lyk a sis to me bisi I mis u and I w always mis u, RIP igboro ti daru

6. Uchechukwu john

January 1, 2013 at 10:04 PM

The way Nigerian actors and actresses are dying nowadays calls for worry. I’m personally worried already. Something is wrong somewhere and needs to be fixed immediately. If not, I think Nigerians should not be tired of writing RIP on facebook every now and then.

The nollywood should scrutinise themselves to avoid further deaths. It’s not a joke oo. You can see it, both old and young stars are dying.

If you’re an actor or actress, may be your life is a stake now. Cos death is revolving withing your midst.

Pray! Pray!! Pray!!!
    Now!

7. Olomoshakin Olumide Oluwakayode

January 1, 2013 at 10:04 PM

What a great lost Bisi Komolafe Rip

8. shinabshr

January 1, 2013 at 10:06 PM

such a gr8 loos 2 ANTP NIGERIA. Bisi komolafe we luv u bt God luv u most, all ANTP miss u . R:I:P:P

9. Adeyanju

January 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I cant control my emotion… (crying). Bisi rest in perfect peace. I ‘ll miss u.

10. terigbade ayoola

January 1, 2013 at 10:27 PM

oma se o what a great lost Rip bisi komolafe

11. tosin

January 1, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I loved her so much because she always played her role very well…just unfortunate. RIP bisi!

12. Tolulope

January 1, 2013 at 10:36 PM

DEATH!!!how could u do dis,it ought not to b BISI KOMOLAFE,I could believe wen I say ur pic on a friend dp with a dm dat says RIP until I google if n find out its true.May ur gentle soul rest in peace n may God give ur mama n papa heart to bear this lose….mennnn this is too much for me to bear.I will personally miss u cos u took away the interest I av in yoruba film …CRYING!!!

13. Damirex

January 1, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Na wa 4 antp,4 about a week she was sick nd u pple cant render any help.rip bisi komolafe,we love u but God love u more.

14. shola lowo

January 1, 2013 at 10:55 PM

So painful may her soul rest Ȋ̝̊̅n̶̲̥̅̊ perfect peace amen love Ɣ☺ΰ bisi komolafe miss Ɣ☺ΰ… Ccrying mood

15. bryanex

January 1, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Alapadupe ni olorun. What is nt clear 2 human beings is cleared 2 God. I love u bt Jesus lov u best. R.I.P Bisi Akomolafe. Pains me

16. abatan opeyemi

January 1, 2013 at 11:12 PM

i dnt believe this joor

17. Marto

January 1, 2013 at 11:22 PM

So sad,may her soul rest in peace

18. Debbie

January 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM

It a pity we lost a rare gem..may r soul rest in perfect peace..nd d lord shall uphold d pple she left behind

19. oluwashinaayomi

January 2, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Oh GOD I can’t jus believe….it so painful

20. debra

January 2, 2013 at 12:14 AM

May God let her rest in perfect peace. It painful,a lady wit fully good action,expect ,may God console her family.

21. Oluwaseun

January 2, 2013 at 12:18 AM

It a pity dat lost d komolafe, d igboro.dis are her film dat i say kudos 2 her. RIP BISI KOMOLAFE

22. TOBI JOSHUA

January 2, 2013 at 3:04 AM

DIZ LIFE NA WA O. I CUD REMEMBER D DAY I MET BISI KOMOLAFE IN IKEJA. I DNT KNW DAT I WNT BE CHANCED 2 SEE HER AGAIN ON EARTH. NA WA FOR NOLLYWOOD O. JIDE KOSOKO SAID DAT HE JST KNOWN OF HER ILLNESS ON D EVE DAY WEN YINKA QUADRI CALLED HIM. SO, U PPL DNT KNW WAT IS GOIN ON IN UR MIDST CHE? SM1 IS SICKING 4 ABOUT 2WEEKS D PRESIDENT IS JST KNOWIN DAT. I URGE U PPL 2 GO ND PRAY ND SEEK GOD’S INTERVENTN COZ D WAY D YOUNG STARS ARE DYIN NW ADAYS IS NT ORDINARY. Hummm! OF ALL, SALVATN OF 1 SOUL IS D BEST. BISI KOMOLAFE, I LIKE U 2 BE SAVED B4 UR DEATH I PRAY DAT GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY WIL AV MERCY ON U IF NT. MY FRIEND, ARE U SAVED? WITOUT SALVATN U CANT ENTER D KINGDOM OF GOD. WAT A GR8 LOSS. MAY UR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE(AMEN)

23. Adesoji

January 2, 2013 at 3:37 AM

My codonlence 2 her family bisi i miss u RIP

24. Kay

January 2, 2013 at 3:41 AM

I am deeply troubled by the passing of this young actress. This is so sad. May Allah give her family fortitude to bear her lost. Inna lillah waina illai rojiun. I miss you so much even though i don’t know you personally. With love from New York. May Allah have mercy on her soul

25. Ikeoluwa rabiu

January 2, 2013 at 4:21 AM

I what sad when i hear dat bisi komolafe has died . R i p we love u but jesus love u most

26. Soliu olatunji yusuf

January 2, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Inalla wahinallehi rojihun, bisi komole may ur jently nd humble soul rest in peace, we love u

27. Ikeoluwa

January 2, 2013 at 6:17 AM

So painful nd of course saden my hrt….. Bisi, it weaken my hrt dat u 2 re gon. May ur soul rest in peace. Beautiful young actress…. Oma se o. Infact ur death touch my soul

28. Shileola

January 2, 2013 at 6:36 AM

So painful,Gudnite swt.Miss u….

29. adeyemi aladesokun

January 2, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Its a pity we lost U̶̲̥̅̊,may gentle perfect soul rip

30. Adelodun omolara costlyalhaja

January 2, 2013 at 7:06 AM

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. May Almighty Allah give d family of d bereaved d fortitude 2 bear d irrepearable loss.

31. Aarinade

January 2, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Tears rolling down 4rm ma eyes,i lov u bisi r.i.p

32. azeez ayinde elewi

January 2, 2013 at 7:28 AM

what a pity we reall lost a very good atress rip bisi komolafe may almighty allah grant you aljanat fridaus. And may almighty allah stop all this death for young male, and female amin.

33. holla

January 2, 2013 at 7:28 AM

May God grant her family the fortitude to bear her loss, I’m missing her, Bisi komolafe rest in peace

34. azeez ayinde elewi

January 2, 2013 at 7:30 AM

rip bisi komolafe may almighty allah grant you aljanat fridaus. And may almighty allah stop dis young male and female death amin

35. folarin victoria olajumoke

January 2, 2013 at 7:50 AM

God this is so terrible,i pray may we not see this great loss in our country again.REST IN PEACE MY FAVOURITE ACTRESS.I LOVE YOU

36. akindolie

January 2, 2013 at 8:13 AM

it is very painful, wat a great lost.R.I.P Bisi Komolafe

37. OGUNDELE RASAQ HORLARGOLD

January 2, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Bisi komolafe is such a 9ice person,she is a person i luv so much bt knw matter hw i luv her Allah luv her more dan i do,may her gently soul rest in perfect peace,may Allah 4gv her all her sin.

38. Gbemisola Oluwasola

January 2, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I luv u but God loves u most,may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.we will truely miss u.

39. MacElliot

January 2, 2013 at 9:18 AM

R.i.p Bisi

40. alowonle

January 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM

its very painful,we love you but God loves you more INALILAI WA INA ILEI ROJIUNA

41. olayinka

January 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM

What a great loss, when I heard I thought it was a rumour but I find out it was true. I pray her gentle soul rest in a perfect peace

42. Temitayo

January 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Wat a great loss, my role model is gone Adieu!!!

43. Temitayo

January 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Almighty allah grant her al-janat fridaous

44. shegun

January 2, 2013 at 10:16 AM

we love you but God loves you most,may her gentle soul rest in peace,we miss u.

45. lanre

January 2, 2013 at 10:17 AM

its sad and baffling that a star amongst you was bleeding for weeks and was abandoned at UCH Ibadan, Can you authoritatively tell me that Yinka Quadri cannot afford 500,000naira to care for her, instead waiting to collect donations for her.Firstly am disgusted bcos we yorubas dont love or care for each other and i wont be surprised if she was hated by her colleagues in the industry.When it comes to her burial,you will all wear black and start crying crocodile tears!God/Allah will ask you all, and i hope you will learn from this.Remember 2013 just started and if you dont have your neigbours back then you might be next.BEWARE!!!

46. Olajide paul

January 2, 2013 at 10:28 AM

May her gentle soul rest in peace

47. lanre

January 2, 2013 at 10:33 AM

sorry we need to start asking questions from our medical professionals in nigeria and an autopsy report needs to be carried out.UCH Ibadan:what exactly happend?from start to finish?Bisi’s friends/family(whoever took her to the hospital)what happend?Odunfa cacus:when did you hear of her condition and what did any of you do to ease her pain?
    The reason i am asking this questions is simply bcos i am totally fed up with the incompetent behaviour we put up with in nigeria.i am grateful that i have always lived in the UK and i thank God that although i am not a star like all these actors but even wen my wife was 7months pregnant back in nigeria, i did everything possible as the head of my household to make sure she got to the UK to deliver our baby who is now 7months old and theres been no issues thank God as i was scared cos it is only in nigeria that you hear of people dying thru miscarriage and child birth.we need to start applying wisdom and ask questions.God help us all

48. odusole olabanji

January 2, 2013 at 10:37 AM

may her soul rest in peace we love her but Jesus love her more gudbye Bisi komolafe

49. janet oguntuwase

January 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.Amen suu ree Õoooº°˚. ˚°º

50. yemmy

January 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Wot a painful death, may her soul rest in peace