Connect with us

NaijaGists.com – Proudly Nigerian DIY Motivation & Information Blog

Nonso Diobi Biography, Profile, Movies, Life History & Latest News

Nonso diobi biography

Updated March 23rd, 2016 – Nonso Diobi Biography, Profile, Movies, Life History & Latest News

Nonso Diobi is one of the most prolific Nollywood actors that have featured in over 60 movies in over a decade. Though, born on 17th July to the Diobi family in Enugu but was raised in Anambra state, in the Eastern region of Nigeria. Nonso Diobi age records show that the actor was born in 1976.

Nonso Diobi Biography

Nonso Diobi biography reveals that the actor was the last child of a family of 5- 2 girls and 3 boys. As the last child of the family Nonso did not see himself as an “over-pampered” last child, as a matter of fact, he started his own business at a tender age when he sold clothes to his school mates in his high school. Unlike many other actors and actresses that never got supported by their parents in the acting industry, Nonso had the backing of his parents. Nonso began his acting career in his parent’s local church where he partook in staged plays. Nonso decided to take his acting skills from stage plays into Nollywood in 2001.

Nonso Diobi Movies

The first movie to feature Nonso was recorded and released in 2001, and it is titled “Border line”, directed by one of the top Nollywood directors- Adim William. The first movie was Nonso’s first major Nollywood flick but it didn’t give him much popularity like his second- ‘Hatred’. Nonso is the first Nigerian actor to be signed under New York’s Jton Productions, and this movie making organization is working with the prolific, dynamic and multi-talented actor to produce some of best but yet-to-be-released movies in the industry. Nonso Diobi movies such as “Caught in the act’, and “Palace Slave” are 2 of his most recent Hollywood. Nonso has received several awards, and one of the most recent is the award for the best supporting actor 2008 and 2009, Movie Academy Awards.

Nonso Diobi Wedding

Nonso has been linked with several women in his acting career but there are no Nonso Diobi girlfriend records, but it appears as if this handsome and very intelligent actor doesn’t want to get hooked down anytime soon. Several tabloids have reported in the past that Nonso Diobi married secretly outside Nigeria but the stories were later found to be untrue, Nonso himself seem to have reduced the n umber of social appearances he engages in and the mystery surrounding is marital status may not be unraveled any moment soon. There are no Nonso Diobi wedding reports till date.

Nonso Diobi girlfriend
Nonso’s relationship status has been more of controversies in recent times as the prolific Nollywood actor has never been reported to be married on caught in any relationship. Nonso Diobi was reported to have declared to his twitter fans on September 9 2012, that he has not been in an intimate relationship for the past 2 years , Nonso further clarified that his businesses as well as movie profession has kept him from having settling down and having a family. Despite being linked with several women within and outside of Nollywood, Nonso has declared that he remains single but hopes to get married and start a family very soon.

For latest news on Nonso Diobi and popular Nollywood stars, visit Nollywood Corner

128 Comments

128 Comments

1. Okolo Maureen Ijeoma

May 11, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Shout out 2 u Nonso, u ar indeed real, while acting. I appreciate dt.

2. Augustine chibuzor

May 16, 2013 at 5:07 AM

nonso i like you movies so intresting and lovely, i pray so that God will continu to bless u with his words.

3. Dorothy owino

May 21, 2013 at 12:52 PM

cngrats nonso bcz u r doing a great job,bt family is the best thing.cntnue with the great job n may God cntnue blsng u….

4. sharon joseph

May 23, 2013 at 7:07 PM

my love you u ar the best among de best pls i need ur help to bcome an actress bcos dat is also my dream pls here is my contact. 08059028360 hope to c u someday.

5. Precious yeka

May 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Nonso if there’s one tin in lyf i wish 4.it’s 2 c u. Every movie u act gv me d courage of also being a star jst lyk u are.kip it up bro.d lord is ur strength

6. gugu

May 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Nonso

i’m very much pleased with you movies you are very good actor, reading your biography it sound like you are managing to hold your good posture, please continuing to give your life to the lord, the lord will guide you to the right direction even when is time for you to have your own family.

lord bless

7. babyvon

June 2, 2013 at 9:50 AM

wow sweet heart keep it up im proud o u being my favourite celibrity

8. Nwankwo C.N

June 29, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Nonso believe God for a good wife, your joy will then be complete, your doing great in acting.

9. Pagzu Jude

July 15, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Nonso, I developed interest and patronise Nigerian movies one time when i watched you in action. I quickly fall in love with movie CDs when I see your face before actually enjoyig it. You deserve a nobel price in the movie industy. Your frind JUDE from Ghana.Tel 0209196822 or 0240121381.

10. NASRA H.SWAI

July 27, 2013 at 6:29 PM

wow! I love watching naija movies and u are my favourite.
    Wel done NONSO DIOBI

11. Mmachukwu johnson

July 28, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Nonso jst belive in God only God knws d best 4 u, i pray 4 God 2 grant u ur heart desires, is ur frnd and ur sister mmachukwu johnson 4rom anambra state am proud of u kip it u, if u want 2 reach me u can contact wit dis number 08167204404 bye and remain bless

12. lilian

July 31, 2013 at 3:10 PM

My dearie your better than the best,lov yu keep it up

13. Glory monday sunday

August 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM

NoNo i really like ur action in one of ur movie titled[my girl friend] keep it up. Pls help me reach jackie appiah ve bn tryn to reach her,am glory ,a student of uniport ,reading nursing but am also planning to act like my friend jackie and am 19yrs.pls give her this digit07064920165 to call me God wil bless u.thanks

14. annie celi

August 15, 2013 at 11:14 AM

nonso i like ua movies very much. welcome 2 kenya and evn find ua loved one frm kenya not NIGERIA

15. p.girl

August 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Hi’ best, u re indeed a true actor. May d gud Lord supply all ur needs according 2 his riches in christ Jesus, Amen. U ve changed alot abt me wit ur wonderful movies, indeed u re my role model, keep it up ok. dis is my n.b, i really ned ur help 08067036293 tanks.

16. AGNES

September 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Nonso diobi,one of my best actors,i love your decision to be yourself until you are married, may God grant you the grace to keep it up, for it pays to so .God bless you a lot

17. Miracle obi

September 4, 2013 at 12:31 PM

It is gud to work hard and also gud to place ur maker before u and u wil be lifted up above odes, remember the bible says is nt of him dat willet or of him dat runnet but of thee dat showet mercy. Nonso works through d grace given to him by God and i know God wil continue to strengthen him til d end of his life. I wish u happy family life in advance. Your sister from Anambra state.

18. owojori blessing

September 21, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Wish 2 see u @ d top @ nonso

19. yemsluv

October 18, 2013 at 3:43 PM

i love u so much nonso,u ar one in a million. Muah muah

20. mabel Jonah

October 27, 2013 at 10:07 PM

you are indeed a great man. i ve beem going through your passages for several times nt in a day. i was so pleased to have a conversation with you in which you questioned me saying ” will you love acting?” i have always wish to showcase my God-given talent but since i can’t enroll myself in the Movie industry, i hope to meet you and plead you if you can lead, direct and help me, i will be much greatful. please i wish to act, i need your help for me to get up please….. Mr. Nonso

21. mabel Jonah

October 27, 2013 at 10:13 PM

i wish to be duely considered, 08161717320 incase i am favoured please here is my easier contact to locate me. thanks alot

22. martins okoye

November 2, 2013 at 9:16 AM

nonso i like you ,and you are one of the best actor in nigeria,but am not comfortable with this your biograhy,please tell us your state,local government,town.let know where you come from ,thanks

23. charity ikechi

November 15, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Nonso please keep it up, May the Good Lord continue to bless and keep u in Jesus Name Amen.

24. charity ikechi

November 15, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Nonso please keep it up, May the Good Lord continue to Bless u

25. Oluka Anthony Ebuka

March 10, 2014 at 8:33 PM

my prayer z dat nonso diobi will get married 2 the woman of him heart, just wait 4 God’s time

26. zukiswa

April 10, 2014 at 8:05 PM

im happy you are not married…..wish one day i will meet you.
    daaaang boy you are handsome!! everytime wen i watch ur movies i got excited.
    my God may bless you

hugs n kisses…luv you!!

27. ishmael

May 1, 2014 at 6:01 PM

Am ishmael from Ghana and you re my role model .No wonder i share my birth day with u.

28. ishmael

May 1, 2014 at 6:08 PM

My mentor my role model

29. darin

July 14, 2014 at 7:00 PM

i love your movies keep it up.GOD BLESS

30. Mourine

September 27, 2014 at 11:39 AM

wow! am here single and searching Nonso

• Mourine

September 27, 2014 at 11:42 AM

WOW! AM HERE SINGLE AND SEARCHING NONSO, NWEI I LOVE YOUR MOVIES VERY MUCH!

31. Ndubisi Egbo

September 29, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Nonso, I’m so impressed haven seen where u have reached in Nollywood.I remember those days in semper(CIC) wen u were just developing your skills, passion and inevitable acts that has brought you to limelight today.
    You are my role model bro. more grace.

32. sydoneyclarke

January 19, 2015 at 1:18 AM

loveallyourmoviesineedtostarinamovieswithyouhoweveriamajamaicanlivingnewyorkcommentback

33. Albertina Anim

February 19, 2015 at 11:37 PM

Wow my actor n family keep it up u n yul edochie re my mentol luv ya

34. mansur korsah

February 23, 2015 at 2:02 PM

am a Ghanaian born hu dwells in the central part of gh. in a true fact , i really admire u .u have toasting vibes.when ever i watch ur movie i feel great. i pray dat god should protect u. my man i think we av to chat. i love u frm the very bottom of ma heart. my boss and my mentor

35. Clementina

March 13, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Hello handsome, u r d very best okay? Keep it up

36. Chiomzy Beauty

March 16, 2015 at 4:12 PM

Pls try and get married my best actress luv u

37. Chiomzy Beauty

March 16, 2015 at 4:14 PM

Sorry my best actor,i made a mistake

38. Nancy Achapa

March 19, 2015 at 10:00 PM

Wetin de wait for?u go cause scandal cause many de go dream of u ooh!

39. Palesa Moeketsi

March 27, 2015 at 10:07 AM

Hi Nonso, how I wish you were my best friend. Palesa from South Africa.

40. selena

March 29, 2015 at 7:45 AM

nonso i luv ya!dont mind wat people say,u still one of my favourite actors.But pls get married

• agbasi assumpta-soledad

July 1, 2015 at 2:34 AM

nonso i love ur movies please dont make ur mum unhappy by not getting married soon. But i think dat a nyc gal in de movie industry or outside it might love u real mad nd she might b waiting for u to find her. Go for it dear dis ur hide nd seek for now. go nd claim her cos u are nt getting younger. u are my mum’s age mate. i might b a child but take my advice if u find it useful in future. bye love u dear.

41. victoria

July 8, 2015 at 9:13 PM

One of the best actor nollywood have ever produced.keep it up.

42. Tsholo south Africa .

July 26, 2015 at 1:09 PM

What a blessing it would be for me to finally meet u Nonso . Wow please contact m 0762128976 really need to talk to u please God bless u

43. Virtuous Godwin

July 26, 2015 at 3:00 PM

Bravo 2 u nonso marriage is important but wait 4 d apropriate time so dat u will nt make mistake

44. samuell

August 2, 2015 at 8:59 PM

i lyk ur act

45. Mary

August 3, 2015 at 1:20 PM

may the lord help you to archive all your heart desires, u are bless.

46. Emma baby face

August 9, 2015 at 7:31 AM

u all see what I saw in my Facebook dis money DAT Nonso diobi shout death is it true

47. Oyedele Lilian

August 10, 2015 at 8:28 PM

48. Oyedele Lilian

August 10, 2015 at 8:34 PM

I don’t really like watching Nigerian movies bt I must confess dat I watch it bcoz of u coz u r my mentor and I will one day want 2 b great like u in fact even greater than u lolz .

49. OMOAKIN TEMI

August 14, 2015 at 8:22 AM

U AR GREAT MAN !

50. winnie

August 14, 2015 at 8:35 AM

i am from kenya but ireally love this guy.he is so talented it flows naturally in him.