July 1st, 2012 – 3-Days Tummy Trimming Diet Plans: Foods To Get Rid Of Stomach Fat
Women are always in constant battle with waistline / stomach fat.
Stomach / Belly Fat increases the risk of breast cancer, infertility, not to mention heart and liver disease and type 2 diabetes.
Nutritional Therapist, Alison Stork from Nuffield Health recommends a diet that delivers a full range of important vitamins and minerals, which will help keep you full and regulate fat storage.
Alison’s Three Day Tummy Trimming Diet Plan
Day Number One
Porridge with a tablespoon of crushed, mixed seeds (pumpkin, linseed, sunflower)
Vegetable and Lentil Soup
Grilled Salmon with salad and new potatoes
Plain yoghurt with fresh fruit
Day Number Two
Boiled Egg with a slice of wholemeal toast
Jacket sweet potato with hummus and mixed salad
- Dinner: Stir fry chicken & vegetables with brown rice
- Snacks:Fresh Fruit and a small handful of unroasted, unsalted nuts
Day Number Three
- Breakfast:Fresh fruit with plain yoghurt and a dessertspoon of mixed nuts & Seeds
- Lunch : Sardines on toasted rye or wholegrain bread with grilled tomato and a sprinkle of herbs & green salad
- Dinner:Lentil Dahl with mixed steamed vegetables
- Snacks:Oatcake with cottage cheese.(credit:handbag.com)
Try this one and leave your comments here.
For more health news, visit naijagists.com/daily-health-news/