Sept 13, 2012 – Top 10 Tips To Getting A Man You Want
To all our single ladies in the house, Big Brother Africa Reality TV Star, IK Osakioduwa took to his twitter on Wednesday night to share some heart-warming advice with you on how to get a man you want. naijagists.com
By the way he is a married man with 2 kids.
See his tips below
- Learn to do solo trips. It’s just easier for most guys to step to a girl on her own, than one in a pack of girls
- Make friends with married women. They know what guys want more than your single friends (that’s why they’re married)
- Be careful not to be TOO INDEPENDENT. Learn to gain from your man’s presence in your life. Guys need to be needed
- Drop guys that take all ur time without really chasing u. They block other guys. No IWC= Intimacy Without Commitment.
- Make an effort. Try to look nice. Work out. Guys like babes. Get that Don King hair done, stop forming”Oh Naturale”
- Don’t give it ALL up. Leave some for marriage. Perfect the art of giving previews. Nobody pays for free stuff.
- Learn to cook. Most guys like a girl that CAN cook. Yeah not all guys but MOST. So do yourself a favour and learn
- Have standards. Or you’ll find yourself in and out relationships too often and that’ll earn you a bad name.
- No matter what, never be rude or abusive to him in front of his friends. (Not even in jest)
- Don’t pressure him to marry u with questions like “Where’s this leading?” Instead leave him if he’s taking too long.
adisa charles bayostick
September 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM
niceone,i think dat jst de best way to catch a guy n to mk him luv de girl de more.dat area of food is so powerful bc to get a man is through food.
September 13, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Nice one there!!
Michael Adebimpe Holuwamahyorwah
September 13, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Yeah its 9ce n true.
September 16, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Good and interesting
September 18, 2012 at 5:09 PM
even wit all dose tips, some guz will stil not be satisfied bcox dey blive sticking wit jst one woman is ''dulling''.
September 18, 2012 at 9:54 PM
I want 2 marrin gril to america gril
Afighor Akpofure Prosper
September 19, 2012 at 12:33 PM
September 20, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Thks 4 dat am greatful.
September 21, 2012 at 1:33 PM
nice one Ik.
September 21, 2012 at 1:34 PM
tip number four is my favourite.
September 30, 2012 at 7:43 AM
I think this is high time i made no 4 tip my choice because am deeply into it
September 30, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Hmmmm i’d gv ur tipz a trial….nyc
October 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM
October 8, 2012 at 5:45 PM
is al abt d food. Gals lean hw to cook ad be clean.
Afolabi Adejoke Afolashade
October 24, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Yap dats 2ru
Tope folashade emmanuel
November 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Hummmmmm! Dts true.
remi kode popoola
November 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM
Wat a timely 1. My submission>d fastest way 2 a man’s heart is thru his stomach. D slowest way 2 a man’s heart is thru his p***s.
December 2, 2012 at 5:32 AM
I like your submission. On a lighter note, the stomach is geographically closer to the heart than the p***s is. A professional cook is always desirable as a wife while a prostitute is simply out of it.
November 21, 2012 at 1:22 PM
It really nice,i like it.most especially the food, it very good for a lady to know how to cook it good.