Nigerian Blogs & Sites That Pay Writers To Write Articles: Get Paid To Write Articles In Nigeria
Are you interested in making money from home? You have come to the right place at the right time.
Get Paid To Write in Nigeria.
You can now start making money right away.
Are you looking for Nigerian blogs that pay writers? You are at the right place at the right time. Get paid to write in Nigeria – How to make money writing articles in Nigeria – List of Nigerian blogs that pay writers – article, creative writing jobs in Nigeria – job openings for freelance writers – write for us and get paid in Nigeria – online freelance jobs in Nigeria and many more…
Are you good at writing? If yes, you are in luck. Apply now for Freelance Writing Jobs in Nigeria 2018 at NaijaGists.com.
Here the list of blogs that are currently recruiting Writers
NaijaGists Writing jobs
NaijaGists is a multi-author blog. The team comprises professionals and Consultants from different fields of human endeavour. At NaijaGists.com, we publish several helpful articles in various categories, such as how-to articles, where to find things, resources, business, interviews, and reviews. Our aim is to provide a daily living guide for Nigerians, Africans, and her friends.
Niche: Nigeria (Topics will be given). You may be required to be so resourceful so as to produce contents in areas that may not be so familiar to you.
Payments: N500 per article (payable on employee’s demand – daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
Article qualities All articles should be;
(1) not less than 1000 words (maybe more depending on the emerging ideas when writing)
(2) 100% original ideas and plagiarism free
(3) well informing (with bullet points and pictures) if applicable
(4) good command of English
(5) ability to engage readers and spark action
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should request for a topic from the manager of this website. He/She will write and submit the article on the topic provided. Acceptance shall be based on the article(s) provided after assessment.
To Request for Topic, send your CV and cover letter with the subject “Request for Topic” to [email protected]
(Optional) If accepted, you may be required to send us any source of identification ( a copy of national ID, Driver’s License or International Passport)
(1) Article Topic: All articles should be on topics that aid daily living in Nigeria. These are education, shopping, health, wealth, business, investment, How-to Guides, banking, Traveling, Food, Culture and Marriage, Relationship, Traveling and more.
(2) Keyword definition: Please make sure that you include and define to target word in the article in the first paragraph. Any other stories may follow after that. Also, the keyword should appear at least 10 times in the body of the article. Do it in such a way not to irritate the reader.
(3) Related Search Terms: Before you write, put that topic in a google search. On google search result, scroll to the bottom of the page and see the related search terms. Make sure you embed the related search terms into your article.
(4) Article Length: The word count should not be less than 1000 words. I might be more. I have some writers that who publishes 2000+ words. So, do not limit your ideas to 1000 words. I expect you to write more.
(5)Article Image: If you have a very relevant image, just copy it and paste it where you will want it to appear in the article.