Jan 3, 2013 – Latest TB Joshua Prophecy, Predictions For Nigeria In 2013
Highly controversial prophet TB Joshua who is into releasing evil prophecies on Nigeria and her environs has turned the table this year by releasing neutral predictions and prophecy on Nigeria for 2013.
Here are his predictions
1. A year of surprises – I am seeing many great, famous, popular and rich men and politicians will become helpless and in need of help in matters of sickness, disease, finances, death, etc. One of the causes: They have failed to reward those who helped them to succeed. This is the year of judgment, especially for politicians who use youth to support their political ambitions without reward after winning power.
Tell your neighbour: Reward those who help you succeed now.
2. Those in the foodstuff business will have a field day this year. Farming and agriculture will be the order of the day and will help greatly to be the source of solution this year. People engaged in it will be greatly blessed.
3. Those anxious about God and who hate sin – the faithful – your prayers for many years are not lost. This year, there will be instant answers to your prayers, especially those who have been seeking for the fruit of the womb. The long-time barren will become mothers of many babies this New Year.
4. Natural disasters will be many this New Year, such as motor accidents, sea sickness and air disasters. Let us move to God. With God, all things are possible.
5. Stop praying against those who hurt you. This year, you will see clearly that God is God of vengeance. Instead, you should pray for them.
6. Do charity work – feed the poor and the needy and give scholarships to those who deserve them. This year, there is great reward in doing this if you do it with all your heart. No matter how little, share it with others. Share their pain and share their joy.
7. Our youth who think always of travelling should use the money to go into agriculture or foodstuff business because in the New Year, God will bless them. They will achieve greatness by transacting in agriculture and foodstuff and become successful in export and import business. The money I am talking about could be in the region of N100,000, N200,000, N250,000 ($1,000, $1,500, $2,000).
Those who have been working for many years and have never been satisfied with the job and salary they receive, the little limited resources at their disposal should be invested in foodstuff business or agriculture, especially those already married. They should divide themselves in such a way that either the husband or wife should step down from service where they receive salary and face agriculture.
Foodstuff business and agriculture or farming are anointed businesses this New Year, to revive the world from economic depression. This is the secret of God revealed to you today. Quote me; you will not regret doing it.
My name is T.B. Joshua.
Taiwo oluwasegu hurfflor
January 4, 2013 at 6:21 AM
His prediction always come to pass
January 4, 2013 at 6:54 AM
I claim it into my life in Jesus Name
January 4, 2013 at 7:49 AM
I believe in him bcox his prophesy always d best but,d issue of drought must not affect d poor greatly in order not to bring more death in d country.I prayed d Lord shall see ur through,Amen.
January 4, 2013 at 8:12 AM
I claim it
January 4, 2013 at 8:51 AM
i claim it in Jesus name this my year.
January 4, 2013 at 10:27 AM
A word of prophet shall never be in vain, it must come to pass.
January 4, 2013 at 1:18 PM
I claim it in JESUS NAME AMEN
January 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM
his prophecy is always from god beleive him
January 4, 2013 at 3:38 PM
2nd chronicles 20v20 is God’s word and I beleive in it
January 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM
i believe it will come to pass in jesus name Amen
January 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Jesus is coming soon. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?
January 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM
I have no problems believing the prophet because there have never been a time he prophesies that it has not come to pass unless he had prayed it off as he might indicate, “I am still asking God to see if the situation might change”. I believed there are a lot he had not detailed them out as he might still be thinking his prayers or collective prayers might change the situation, so no need of saying them so that he cannot be as a prophet that cant intecide on behave of the people or one that send himself.
January 15, 2013 at 4:12 AM
It is well
January 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM
It is well
Mbi Elvis Soh
January 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM
It shall be well and we should all pray for the world and Africa in particular.
January 25, 2013 at 2:46 PM
It is well, this year 2013 is my year of fruitfulness. I receive it Thank you Jesus
January 30, 2013 at 12:57 PM
The Prophet has spoken the mind of God! It shall come to pass. Quote Him!
February 4, 2013 at 5:49 AM
This my hear upliftment.Amen
lawrence onyesochukwu Ani
February 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM
God is still saying something in our country Nigeria. better is not good enough the best is yet to come in Jesus name AMEN.
March 11, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Yes i believe what God is saying, all we need to do is pray for the entire world that God may have mercy on us[politicians and the innocent poor people of the world so that the issue of droght should no affect them]
March 28, 2013 at 11:36 PM
God bless tb joshua and all those who speak out for God by His Spirit. Of course people willl attack him and accuse him. We pray for his strength in Jesus name. i discern therefore I believe.
April 18, 2013 at 11:57 AM
May God have mercy upon the world, and strengthen very nations to be able to pass through this difficult time.
April 18, 2013 at 12:15 PM
May God have mercy upon the world, and strengthen very nations to be able to pass through this difficult time. the man of God at the synagogue has never said something that has never come to pass and it always happened the way he said it,unless the one that has been prayed on,that alone will not happened.i respect him, but honour God most.
July 12, 2013 at 10:17 AM
I claim it in Jesus name…Amen
July 12, 2013 at 10:33 AM
may almighty god in heaven bless all the true colour prophets and teach the fake ones a lesson,in jesus name we shall be saved by all means and let his hory spirit lead…..amen
July 14, 2013 at 10:07 PM
This is indeed my divine year of blessing, favors, breakthrough, fruitfulness and above all my year of unending laughter..
February 17, 2014 at 5:43 AM
Really this prophecy is mine and I claim it with a big amen. Prophecy about husband or wife stepping down and venture into agriculture my resigination has brought a lot of talking that I made a wrong decision.
October 12, 2017 at 3:50 PM
Yes I am counted.Over 18years yoke of barrenness in my Marriage,was broken in 2013 after visiting SCOAN. Today 2017 we are blessed with three children 2boys and a girl. Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah. That same Jesus. Indeed God is still saying something. Jesus never said goodbye