How to Join Olamide YBNL Nation Record Label: Names of Members, Office Address & Contact Phone Number
Step By Step Guide To Joining Olamide YBNL Yahoo Boy No Laptop Record Label
On the trail of YBNL Nation’s signing of young rap sensation, Picazo Rhap, many upcoming artistes are now clamouring to know which channel(s) they could go through, to get the attention of the record label owner, Olamide Adedeji, popularly called, Baddo. We have compiled for you the various channels you can go through, to get the attention of YBNL Nation and showcase your talent to Olamide.
Without doubt, there are a good number of highly talented music artistes out there, seeking a formidable platform to help launch their careers. Some have been lucky, while others have not been as lucky. In this regard, there are very few recording labels in Nigeria, whose prime objective is to develop talents and not to maximize profit. One of the leading record labels in this regard is Yahoo Boy No Laptop Nation, simply referred to as YBNL Nation.
How to Join YBNL Nation Record Label
Disregard the thuggish nature of YBNL acts and their music; Olamide has a well-structured management team, which oversees all administrative/managerial duties of the group. This team caters for Olamide and his crew. One of the main duties of this team is to discover talents.
If you believe in yourself and you have confidence in your music, try your luck by following the simple steps outlined below, to take your first shot at becoming a YBNL Nation’s artiste.
- From your collection of songs, select the best. If you have no song pre-recorded, simply enter a recording studio and create one.
- Once you are confident in the standard of your selected or newly recorded song, send the MP3 file to the email address below.
- Your song would be reviewed by a member of YBNL Nation’s management team.
- If it is a banger, it would be brought to the attention of YBNL Nation’s CEO, Olamide.
- If Olamide is impressed with your work, the management team would reach out to you. Best of luck!
The above outlined steps constitute only one of many ways you can reach out to YBNL Nation. Read on to get enlightened about other ways.
Olamide YBNL Record Label Contact
Getting across to the YBNL team is not so difficult. The record label has mobile telephone lines, which are always available 24/7. These channels are specifically for show bookings and/or complaints. However, you can give it a dial if you are an aspiring YBNL Nation’s artiste. Here are the mobile lines:
- +2348186360343 (if you are in Nigeria, simply dial 08186360343).
- +2348184702608 (simply dial 08184702608, if you are in Nigeria).
Aside reaching out through the voice channels, you can also contact YBNL Nation through various social media platforms.
- Follow @Olamide YBNL on Twitter.
- Follow Official Ybnlnation or @baddosneh on Instagram.
- Like Olamide on Facebook.
- Send an email to email@example.com
Names of YBNL Members
The record label has produced many artistes, who are now making waves in the Nigerian music scene. Some of these artistes have moved on from the label. They include Adekunle Gold, Lil Kesh, Chinko Ekun and Viktoh. These artistes are the first generation of musicians signed by Olamide to YBNL. There are, however, a new crop of musicians under the record label. The current members of YBNL Nation include:
- Picazo Rhap – Sodiq Omogbolahan Ilabode
- Yomi Blaze – Yomi
- Fireboy DML – Damola
- Lyta – Lawal Raheem
- Limerick – Forune Ibrahim
- Mhiztar Xhuttan
- Temmie Ovwasa
- Davolee – Shokoya David Segunfunmi
- DJ Enimoney – Eniola Adedeji
- Young John (Music Producer) – John Udumboso Saviours
- Pheelz (Music Producer) – Philips Kayode Moses
- Olamide Baddo (Founder) – Olamide Adedeji
From the top; Picazo Rhap, Fireboy and Yomi Blaze are the latest additions to YBNL. The three young artistes were signed on Sunday, October 14, 2018. The signing of Picazo Rhap was what generated more fanfare on media, as the young rapper was already a star on popular social media sites, Twitter and Instagram. It was gathered that, the two of the new artistes, Picazo Rhap and Yomi Blaze, are close friends. The new signees were immediately featured on newly released songs titled YBNL Mafia and Juju.
Lyta and Limerick were the record label’s rookies prior to the arrival of the new artistes. Lyta recently released his latest single, titled Self Made.
Currently, Temmie Ovwasa and Davolee are the most prominent signees under YBNL Nation. Temmie Ovwasa is often regarded as YBNL princess, as she was the first female artiste to be signed by Olamide.
YBNL Nation’s producers, Young John and Pheelz, are two of the top music producers in Nigeria today. In 2013, Pheelz was nominated for The Headies “Producer of the Year” award. He was nominated for his production of Olamide’s Durosoke. Young John, on the other hand, won SoundCity “African Producer of the Year” (2017). He has been nominated for several other awards.
YBNL Nation Website
The record label has an old website which was recently rendered inactive, for undisclosed reason(s). However, you can log on to the website of YBNL Nation’s founder and CEO, Olamide. Olamide’s personal website is: www.olamidebaddo.com. The inactive YBNL website is: www.ybnlmovement.com.
YBNL Office Address
The record label operates two recording studios/offices in Lagos. One is in Lekki (Lagos Island), while the other one is in Olamide’s home base, Bariga (Lagos Mainland).
YBNL Nation Studio Albums
From 2012, when YBNL Nation was created, to date, seven albums have been released under the recording platform. Of the seven albums, Olamide has five releases, while Adekunle Gold and Lil Kesh have one apiece.
Below are outlines of the albums, from the most recent to the oldest.
- Artiste – Adekunle Gold
- Release date – 28th July, 2016
- Number of Tracks – 16
- Artiste – Lil Kesh
- Release Date – 17th March, 2016
- Number of Tracks – 19
- Artiste – Olamide
- Release Date – 23rd November, 2015
- Number of Tracks – 23
- Artistes – Olamide & Phyno
- Release Date – 1st April, 2015
- Number of Tracks – 10
- Artiste – Olamide
- Release Date – 14th November, 2014
- Number of Tracks – 22
Baddest Guy Ever Liveth
- Artiste – Olamide
- Release Date – 7th November, 2013
- Number of Tracks – 21
- Artiste – Olamide
- Release Date – 12th November, 2012
- Number of Tracks – 20
Your album could be the next! Contact YBNL Nation now and try your luck.
For more entertainment news, visit NaijaGists.com.