Daily Health News
“Dr Cossy Orjiakor” Reveals Causes Of Kidney Disease Among Nigerian Entertainers
January 9, 2017 – “Dr Cossy Orjiakor” Reveals Causes Of Kidney Disease Among Nigerian Entertainers
Last week I researched online trying to find out why actors and most people in showbiz get kidney infections. I was shocked at the findings.
1. When you work as an actor, presenter..ur time is limited. U may be forced to sit through a movie set because the director calls the shots and won’t know how pressed you are. Solution… Just excuse yourself go and urinate or get kidney infection through the reflux of urine
2. Salty food. If the welfare is salty. Its either you eat it and increase your chances of kidney damage or demand another alternative. Continue…
3. Eating too much meat…I did this a lot in my ignorance ..now I know better, hmmm Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin
that is very destructive to your kidneys.
4. Drinking too much caffeine. I do this every morning and will still do it this morning. I pray my kidney understands
5. Not drinking water. Hehhehehe. Its cute to have my bottle water.. I drink and always take mine around.
6. Late treatment .most actors even me used to be scared going to hospitals, may be because of gossip’s and the stupid what if! Am guilty of this one thou.
So scared of injections been on self medication .. I eat Garlic and sometime put it in there…and i use made in Nigeria drugs with scratch cards to treat typhoid and malaria 3x a year.
Been doing this since 2003. This year I will take my health seriously.
I hope you do too. Home remedies coming soon….will do this once a month”
As shared by Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor via her Instagram page.
January 9, 2017 at 7:31 AM
Dr Cossy thanks for that information.????
MAN D BEST
January 9, 2017 at 9:11 AM
“I eat Garlic and sometime put it
in there…”. THIS STATEMENT IS COMPLICATED. PLEASE THROW MORE LIGHT.
January 9, 2017 at 1:47 PM
No. 2 & 5 hold some conviction in some sense.
Though, Cossy, you need more than all of these few self believed facts to be addressed as a Dr by Me.
I take a stroll…
January 9, 2017 at 5:07 PM
I dislike this girl because of her waywardness, her lack of moral and indecency displayed by this lady but what she said about possible cause of kidney disease in Nigeria may not be too far from the truth. It is true that if some actors and actresses continue to hold their urgency for urination at movie location, this may cause irreparable damages to their bladder. As we all know, bladder, kidney and liver all of these are working in relation to one another. If one is defected, there is probability others will malfunction. If anyone has urgency for urination, just go and empty your bladder.
Another contribution as it was highlighted by Cossy is consuming too much of Salty or Sugary products. All these can be found in prepackaged imported foods. Since most of them will spend most of their time at locations, they will settle down for cheaper processed foods that are high in sodium and sugar. There are lots of grams of sugar in some imported biscuits and they should avoid drinking Coca-Cola. My advise on this for them is to eat better food whenever they are off camera.
In addition, they have to substitute Coca-Cola for water. Drinking a lot of water is beneficial greatly to our body. Whenever we drink water, it bring in oxygen into our blood stream and help in functioning of our body cell. Some people do not realize how much more we gain by drinking water. Drinking more water brings out the youthfulness in you. It makes you look more younger and can take a decade off your actual age. I think all these Nollywood folks should get used to bringing water along with them.
I won’t discuss much about consumption of Red Meat because I have mentioned that many times in this forum. All I have been saying all along is to learn how to ignore these killer foods AKA rich man’s foods and learn how to eat foods beneficial to your body. Also try to include some exercise to your routine. Good luck.