Generator Fume Kills CAC Pastor In Warri After Mission House Fire Wipes Out Entire Family

generator fumes kills cac pastor in warri delta state

July 3, 2016 – CAC Pastor John Kayode Die After Inhaling Generator Fume In Warri Delta State Close To 2 Years After Wife & 4 Children Die In Mission House fire

In what people called a bizarre spiritual attack, a Pastor Of a Christ Apostolic Church in Warri has died several months after losing his entire family to a mission house fire.

51-year-old Pastor John Kayode died after inhaling generator fumes at his home in Warri last week.

The deceased who was transferred to Love District in Ughello South LGA of Delta State about two weeks ago died in his home on the 26th of June 2016 after he placed the generator in the corridor of his residence and slept off.

Residents of Agbarho were shocked when the news of his death went viral.

Reacting to the sad incident, Pastor Emmanuel Orode, the Chairman of the Coordinating Council of CAC, Warri District said the mysterious incident is a bad omen.

“This is beyond human comprehension that Pas­tor John Kayode, who lost his entire family of five while attending a general meeting of pastors at Ikeji Arakeji in Osun State, September 2014 has also died almost in the same circumstance,” Pastor Orode said in tears.

cac pastor loses family housefireThe scene of the mission house fire that wiped out Pastor John Kayode’s entire family

The deceased cleric lost his entire family (a wife and 4 children) to a mysterious fire incident on the 25th of September 2014 while he was attending a pastors meeting in Ikeji Arakeji.

May his soul rest in peace (amen).

15 thoughts on “Generator Fume Kills CAC Pastor In Warri After Mission House Fire Wipes Out Entire Family

  1. Too bad!
    But I doubt if I subscribe to the supposed mystery in thoses two fatal incidents. Generator fumes are very poisonous to the blood because they are strong reducing agents. The fumes robs the blood of oxygen and we know that without oxygen there is no human life.

    I don’t know how long or how loud that they want the sermon to be before people stop bringing in working generators inside their houses.

  2. chai what a sad story, he lost his entire family and now his dead, may his soul and entire family rest in peace AMEN!!!

  3. Really is beyond human comprehension, but what can we do? We are just mortal depending on God for protection and life. God knows best. RIPP man of God.

  4. With the rate at which Generator fumes have been killing people in this country, I expect people to take pre-caution about the usage of Gen set especially at home.
    May their souls rest with the Saints.

    SMH…

  5. To me the man somehow died when he lost his entire family, that is not an easy tragedy to handle,though, he managed to console himself with the words of God,but silently, he must be asking God to bring him to them….So sad.. Rest is peace.

  6. IT IS VERRRRRRRRRRRRY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

    THAT MY MOTHER ,

    THE IYAMIAJE ONIGBAASO HAS GOT HOLD OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY , MAYBE YOU DID NOT FUFIL YOUR PROMISE TO MAAAAMI . YOU MIGHT REFUSE TO GIVE THEM OROGBO AND OOBI ABATA . MAAAMI ARE THE MOST HEARTLESS COUNT.

    I DO NOT KNOW WHY THE OLUGBALA LET YOU DIED IN THIS WAY , WHY WHY ,
    I JUST THINK THAT THE SAINT SHOULD INFORM YOU IN ADVANCE.

    AT LEASE THE OLUGBALA KNEW THAT THIS DISASTER WAS COMING .

    RIP.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *