January 1st, 2014 – Happy New Year 2014! Inspirational Quotes For January 1st
Welcome to 2014. Whether your 2013 had its fair share of laughs, mishaps or regrets, now is the time to make some New Year’s resolutions and start the year 2014 afresh.
Before we dive fully into this glorious year, here are some inspirational quotes designed to inspire you all year long.
- “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” By Mother Teresa
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” — Vern McLellan
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” By Albert Einstein
- “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” — Helen Keller
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
Wishing you a fulfilled year….~ NaijaGists.com