By Jimoh Gafar
How To Make Long Distance Relationship Work
There is no need to sugarcoat the fact that long distance relationships are tough.
Being miles away from one another puts stress on the relationship because it requires an extraordinary amount of trust and dedication.
It can be so frustrating to keep the connection you once had when the two of you were right beside each other.
Here are 6 best ways to keep the fire in your long distance relationship.
1. Send good morning text messages. It sounds sappy and can really be romantic staying connected despite the fact you are miles apart.
2. Plan date nights. Even though you are not together in a room, you can plan date nights. Some of the most fun memories of long distance dating was curling up on the couch with your phone beside you, texting your boyfriend/girlfriend and commenting on the show you both are watching.
3. Send photo texts of your day. Admire him/her, call yourself romantic name.
4. Pay attention on phone calls. There is a tendency when you are dating long distance to want to spend as much time on the phone together as possible.
5. Surprise him/her with a visit. This one you need to be careful of as you do not want to be an inconvenience. Hosting someone takes time and planning, so do give them a little warning.
6. Video chat with one another. This activity can be fun to a lot of people in long distance relationship. It affords you the opportunity to see each other via phone and relish good moments.