Nov 1st, 2017 – Scam Alert: Job Offer From Canadian Employers For Those Looking For Permanent Work Permit In Canada
Beware of another fraudulent travel offer being introduced to citizens of Nigeria looking to relocate to Canada.
Here is the sample ad the scammers are using to lure their victims
“We are Licensed, Government approved recruitment agency in Nigeria . We wish to inform you that Canada is actively seeking for workers and professionals to help grow its strong national workforce. If you have Candidates(SKILLED/UNSKILLED) who are looking for PERMANENT WORK PERMIT in Canada, available JOB OFFER from a Canadian employer and are sure of what to do next, we have the perfect tools to get you started. We would be happy to assist you with the process from the beginning to end. You are most welcome to contact us so we can help you explore your options.
AVAILABLE JOB OPENING INCLUDE:
(1) Fish Packer (2) Fish Machine Tender, (3) Fish Cleaner
(4) Fish Bin Tender, (5) Machine Operator, (6) Warehouse Supervisor
(7) Drivers, (8) Brine Maker (9) Cooker (10) Cooker Mechanic
(11) Food Production Worker (12) Manufacturing Assistant
(13) store Manager, (14) Masseur (15) Store keepers
(16) Chief Butcher, (17) Gardener (18) Electrician (19) Waiter/Waitress
(20) Mechanic (21) Front Office (22) Chefs (23) Bar Manager (24) Store Keeper
(25) Room Service (26) Banquet Manager (27) Factory Supervisor
(26) Security Officer (27) Sales & Marketing Manager (28) Waiter/Waitress
(29) Cashiers (30) Steward (31) Receptionist (32) Retail Manager
1. Accommodation – Provided.
2. Ticket -Provided.
3. Medical – Provided.
4. Transportation – Provided.
5. Working hours – 8a.m-4p.m [Mon-Sat]
6. Vacation – 28.5 days every year
7. Salary/Wages – $25 per hour for Unskilled and $36 per hour for Skilled.
8. Contract – 2 years.
9. Extra time – $18 per hour
10. Insurance & Pension – According to Quebec Labor laws.
11. Other Benefits – Family Status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.
12. We pay our foreign Clients $74 USD for each Candidate you deploy to us.
13. Required number of candidates – 100 workers (Skilled and Unskilled)
All the Visa process takes 4-8 weeks after payment and confirmation of fee.
We Give The Best In Recruitment, Through An Excellent Immigration Consulting Services. For any question, asking or query feel free to contact:
NIGERIA ADDRESS: Shehu Shagari Way,Maitama Abuja
2023 Rue Cremazie
Quebec city, QC G1R 1B8 Canada”
There is nothing like Permanent work permit in Canada.
Be careful with whatever sounds too good to be true, these guys have duped so many people and will likely dupe many more.
Please share this post with people you know.