Dec 2nd, 2015 – Top 10 Motivational Quotes To Keep You Going In Any Situation You Find Yourself In Life
No matter how strong we thing we are, at a point in life we all need encouragement.
In the down moments when life suddenly push me back, these are few of the many quotes that have inspired me to get back up and press on.
I hope you find inspiration in them as I have.
(1) “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” ~ Napoleon Hill
(2) “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.” ~ Jeffrey Gitomer
(3) “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.” — Earl Nightingale
(4) “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” — Jim Rohn
(5) “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” — John Wooden
(6) “When you know what you want and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.” — Jim Rohn
(7) “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt
(8) “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” — Wayne Gretsky
(9) “Don’t let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you’re crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you’re lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you’re greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn’t understand.” — Robert G Allen
(10) “Begin with the end in mind.” — Stephen Covey
(11) “Decide whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying.” — Amelia Earhart
(12) “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.” — Brian Tracy
(13) “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” — Andrew Carnegie
(14) “You can conquer almost any fear if you will make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.” — Dale Carnegie
(15) “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” — Napoleon Hill