Photos: Bus Catches Fire At Lekki Toll Gate Victoria Island Lagos

fire lekki toll gate

Nov 10, 2014 – Pictures: Bus Catches Fire At Lekki Toll Gate Victoria Island Lagos

Tragedy was averted on Monday morning when an overheated passenger bus caught fire at the Lekki Toll Plaza in Victoria Island Lagos.

Eyewitnesses said all passengers in the bus escaped before it went up in flames.

Lagos State Fire Officials reportedly put out the fire to avoid further disaster.

fire lekki toll gate

No life was lost to the inferno.