Nov 25, 2013 – Bishop Davido Oyedepo’s 2013 Message: Engaging The Miracle Power Of Kingdom Stewardship
For instant access to encouraging and life transforming messages by Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, check out www.domimedia.org.
Serving God is a most profitable endeavour (Job 36:11). Our rating in the Kingdom of God is a function of the quality of our stewardship.
What is Kingdom Stewardship?: It is a practical commitment to all forms of Kingdom promotion endeavours. It means being practically committed to the things of God.
It is an engagement of your spirit, soul and body. It also means being overly excited about the advancement of the Kingdom and investing in it to prove your commitment. That is what Kingdom stewardship is all about. In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury (Proverbs 14:23).
We can look at stewardship from three perspectives:
Spiritual Stewardship: It is engaging in soul-winning and Kingdom promotion prayers. You can raise a prayer altar for the church in your home; when you do that, you are investing spiritually in advancing the kingdom of God. Every spiritual investment is recorded for returns (Hebrews 6:10).
• Physical Stewardship: This involves taking practical steps to ensure things go well in the church. Your little strength is being engaged in doing one thing or another in the church and for the church.
What do you get from physical stewardship?
Your strength is renewed because you are investing your little strength in God’s Kingdom, so He multiples it back to you.
• Material and Financial Stewardship: Financial stewardship involves putting in your finances in the building of churches as God empowers you. You can purchase vehicles, chairs, musical equipments, generators, decoration material and minister to the needs of others as you are given the opportunity.
We Serve A “Rewarder” God: Recognise that stewardship is a choice, not a gift. Every form of stewardship is highly “rewardable.” God is a “rewarder” of them who diligently seek Him, in whatever area they are involved (Hebrews 11:6). Examples of Supernatural Breakthroughs through Stewardship:
Job: Job was a businessman and God called him His servant. Job emerged the greatest of all men in his time. Even when he was challenged, he never disconnected. Hence, he was colourfully restored and His star rose.
Daniel: Daniel was a die-hard servant of God. He was unruffled, standing strong for God and turning many to Righteousness.
Paul: Paul was the chief of the Apostles. He was shining forth as a star from the platform of stewardship. He was under an oath to serve and he served to the outermost (1 Corinthians 9:16).
What makes your Stewardship Acceptable to God?:
Until stewardship is acceptable, it is not “rewardable”. So, it is important to know what makes your stewardship acceptable.
• Serve God Righteously: Serve God with godliness (Hebrews 12:28).
• Serve God Cheerfully: Whatever you don’t do joyfully cannot be fruitful, because God loves a cheerful giver (Joel 1:11-12).
•Serve God willingly: Stewardship without willingness is not acceptable (1 Corinthians 9:17).
• Serve God Tirelessly: Every reward answers at the end. If you give up before your reward comes, you won’t get it (Galatians 6:9).
• Serve God Fearfully: All of your investments must be from this platform. (Psalm 111:10).
• Serve God Diligently: Be productive, don’t just be present (Proverbs 22:29).
• Serve God Alone: Serving God will only be profitable when you don’t add any other thing alongside your service to God. Because of the pressures of life, a lot of believers seem to get distracted. …thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve (Luke 4:8).
Friend, the power to benefit from divine guidance is the preserve of those who are connected to God. You get connected by confessing your sins and accepting Jesus as your Saviour and Lord. If you are set for it, please say this prayer: Lord Jesus, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins. Cleanse me with Your precious Blood. Today, I accept You as my Lord and Saviour. Thank You, Jesus. Now, I know I am born again!
From December 10-14, the story of many lives will be re-written at SHILOH 2013 captioned, Exceeding Grace. It is a historic and prophetic gathering of the Winners’ family, coming up at Faith Tabernacle, Canaan Land, Idiroko Road, Ota. Come for a change of status!
I know this teaching has blessed you. Write and share your testimony with me through: Faith Tabernacle, Canaan Land, Ota, P.M.B. 21688, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria; or call 7747546-8; or E-mail: email@example.com
Visit www.domimedia.org for more life transforming messages.