July 12, 2015 – President Buhari Fired Bianca Ojukwu & PDP Members Appointed By Jonathan As Envoys, Ambassadors Abroad
Buhari Sacks Tafida, Bianca, Ojo Maduekwe, Yemi Farounbi, 93 Envoys Posted Out
Power has changed hands, President Muhammadu Buhari has started working behind the scene to set Nigeria on the right path.
Some dignitaries appointed as envoys by the immediate past President Jonathan have lost their job.
The politicians described as high ranking PDP members were recalled last night by Buhari after 3 years of service abroad.
Sadly, most of them are out of touch with the needs of Nigerians in their various locations.
Here is the official names of Envoys sacked by President Buhari yesterday:
- Ex-Foreign Affairs Minister , Chief Ojo Maduekwe (Canada)
- Chairman of GEJ Presidential campaign in 2011, Dr. Dalhatu Tafida (UK)
- Professor Ade Adefuye (USA
- Bianca Ojukwu(Spain)
- Former deputy governor of Oyo State, Mr. Taofeek Arapaja (Jordan)
- Mrs. Fidelia Njeze (Switzerland)
- ex-General Manager, (NTA), Ibadan, Mr. Yemi Farounbi (Philippines)
- Olatokunbo Kamson (Jamaica)
- PDP front liner in Ondo State, Mr. Cornelius Oluwateru (UAE)
- Alhaji Abubakar Shehu Bunu (Saudi Arabia)
- Former Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General in Benue State, Mr. Chive Kaave (Argentina)
- A former financial secretary of the PDP, Alhaji Tukur Mani (Iran)
- Ex-permanent secretary, Federal Capital Territory Administration, FCTA Biodun Nathaniel Olorunfemi (Namibia).
- Chief Asam Asam (SAN), (Russia)
- Mr. Okwudili Nwosu (Burundi)
- Mr. Okeke Chukwuemeka (Vatican)
- Mr. Eric Aworahbi (Italy)
- Dauda Danladi (Pakistan)
- Mrs. Katherine Okon (Czeck Republic)
- Mr. Nwofe Alexander
- Princess Victoria Bosede Onipede (Republic of Congo)
- Senator Haruna Garba (Kuwait)
- Mrs. Nonye Rajis-Okpara (Singapore)
- Chief Eddy Onuoha (Hungary)
- Mr. Adamu Babangida Ibrahim (Syria)
- Dr. Sam Jimba (Poland)
The recalled envoys were told to hand over to the highest ranking officers in the various locations.
Some of them are already on their back to Nigeria.
They were among the 93 envoys posted out in June 2012.
This is President Buhari’s biggest sack since he took office on the 29th of May, 2015.