Cell Phone Can Spark Explosion Near Gas Cylinder & Generator – Woman Warns
Feb 7, 2018 – Cell Phone Can Cause Explosion Near Gas Cylinder & Generator – Woman Warns
A Lagos-based woman took to the social media recently to warn Nigerians of the danger of using phone near gas cylinder and generator set.
This warning is coming days after a gas cylinder exploded in her home in Lagos when she suddenly received a message on her phone as she was trying to fix a leaking burner.
Here is how she warned her friends on the social media: