11 Creative Ways To Deal With Anger
Anger is a strong emotional state which triggers a hostile response to a situation. So many things can make us get angry but the most important thing to note is knowing how to stay in control and be able to manage your anger in a healthy way.
In order to achieve that, you need to;
- Take deep breaths.
- Try activities like running, swimming, walking and yoga. They help you relax.
- Try breathing exercises: They can calm you down in any situation.
- Seek help.
- Avoid alcohol, drugs, smoking, etc. because they contribute to poor mental health.
- Think before you speak: This is because you might regret the things you say in the heat of the moment.
- Recognize what gets you angry and avoid them.
- Don’t hold a grudge because it can cloud the way you perceive things.
- Take a short break from the situation so you can calm yourself.
- Create a mantra that can help you whenever you are feeling agitated.