Farmer Dies After Drinking Agbo Jedi Herbal Drug At A Joint In Joba Ondo State
September 28, 2017 – Farmer Dies After Drinking Agbo Jedi Herbal Drug At A Joint In Joba Ondo State
A toxic herbal concoction has claimed the life of a farmer in Ondo state.
The victim identified as Johnson Adeyeye reportedly slumped and died after drinking the herbal mixture at a joint in Joba village in Ondo.
According to eyewitnesses, the young farmer joined his friends who were also farmers at the undisclosed joint and few minutes after taking the herbal drug, he slumped.
He was given palm oil and other local antidotes to suppress the trauma before he was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
A youth leader in Joba, Akinbebije Anthony who expressed sadness over Adeyeye’s death said he’s a very responsible young man.
September 28, 2017 at 6:52 PM
September 28, 2017 at 7:52 PM