Generator Explosion Kills Togolese Man & His Kids In Lagos

generator explosion kills man children

Oct 14, 2013 – Generator Explosion Kills Togolese Man & His Children In Ikotun Lagos

A Togolese man and his 2 kids have met their untimely death in Ikotun, Lagos over the weekend.

The 50-year-old father and his children were burnt alive after their generator exploded and destroyed their 2-bedroom apartment.

The survivor of the horrific incident, the wife and another child suffered severe burns and are receiving treatment at LUTH hospital.

The mishap happened around 8pm yesterday night at #8 odofin street in Ikotun Lagos when one of the children placed a lit candle near the generator that had just been filled with petrol.

According to sources, immediately she got close to the generator, it caught fire and exploded.

Before firefighters could come to their rescue, the victims had suffered severe burns.

The incident was reported at the Ikotun Police Station while the deceased corpses have been deposited at Ikeja mortuary for autopsy.

8 thoughts on “Generator Explosion Kills Togolese Man & His Kids In Lagos

  1. When is our country going to be advance! We lack of common things. Electricity that suppose to help individual, businesses also minimise road accident when their is lit light. May their soul rest in peace also all the government that refuse light in our country God will judge them all

  2. THERE ARE A LOT OF FAKE PRODUCT IN NIGERIA , PEOPLE NEED TO BE CAREFUL , WHATEVER WE DO TO OURSELVES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD , PLEASE LET GOD REST , PLEASE LET ME BE, YOU ARE DISTURBING MY PEACE. I THINK IT IS YOUR PALAVA IF YOU BUY FAKE PRDUCT

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *