Connect with us

NaijaGists.com – Proudly Nigerian DIY Motivation & Information Blog

Girl Electrocuted In Her Sleep By Broken Apple iPhone Charger Cable Wire In Vietnam

Crime News

Girl Electrocuted In Her Sleep By Broken Apple iPhone Charger Cable Wire In Vietnam

girl electrocuted apple iphone charger cable

Nov 16, 2017 – Photos: Girl Electrocuted In Her Sleep By Her Apple iPhone Charger Cable Wire In Vietnam

A teenage girl who is fond of sleeping with her Apple iPhone plugged to the wall has died.

The deceased, 14-year-old Xoan Thi Lee, a resident of Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam was electrocuted by live current which passed through her broken iPhone charger cable wire on Monday.

iphone charger electrocutes girl in vietnam

When she was found unconscious by her parents in the morning, she was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead later.

Autopsy report indicates that she died as a result of electrocution.

Police investigators said the deceased regularly sleeps with her iPhone on her bed while it was plugged in to charge overnight.

1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. iron bar

    November 17, 2017 at 1:32 AM

    NA GOD DE SAVE US..I VE SEEN NUMEROUS BROKEN CHARGERS WRAPPED WITH CELLOTAPE.RIP YOUNG WOMAN

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Crime News

Advertisement

NEW UPDATES

Advertisement

To Top