1. Coconut nutrition has proven to have anticancer properties. It is especially beneficial to treat colon and breast cancer.
2. The natural diuretic property of coconut treats urinary tracts infections. It improves the flow of urine to get rid of the infections.
3. Treat abdominal fats: Coconut is also beneficial in treating dangerous fats in the abdominal cavity.
4. Healthy bones and teeth: Eating coconut regularly supports the development of healthy teeth and strong bones. It improves the body’s ability yo absorb calcium and manganese which aid bone development.
5. Coconut can dramatically reduce the rate of seizures in epileptic children.
6. Coconut is rich in dietary fibre. Its fibre slows down the release of glucose then transports it to the cell where it will be converted into energy.
It assists in relieving stress on the pancreas and enzyme systems which reduces the risk of developing diabetes.
7. Coconut nutrition is excellent for immunity system m it is anti-viral, anti-fungal, and bacterial and antiphrastic. Intake of coconut oil can help the body to mount resistance to both viruses and bacteria that causes illness.
8. Extremely beneficial during Pregnancy: Coconut water is sterile and is very good for pregnant women. It improves the immunity and health of mother and baby and prevents infection and other diseases.
9. Research has proven that people who consume coconut daily are healthier when compared to those who don’t.
10. Fights dryness: Coconut oil, if used on the skin prevents dryness and flakiness. It keeps the skin moisturized and supple.