October 29, 2017 – Nigerian Meat Pie Recipe & Video: The Best & Easiest Way To Make African Meat Pie From Scratch
In this episode of Naija Kitchen, we will learn the best way to make Nigerian meat pie.
Although there are different ways to make Africa’s most delicious pie, in this short video, Ivonne Ajayi will show us the magical way to prepare the most tasty meat pie of all times.
Nigerian Meat Pie Ingredients
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 6 1/4 cups of Plain flour (875g)
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 500grams of Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 500grams of Lean Beef Mince
- 1 Large Potato
- 1 Onion
- 2 Scotch Bonnet Peppers (Atarodo)
- Black Pepper
- Knorr Chick Stock Cubes ( Or Your preferred Maggi of choice)
Watch the step by step baking instruction in the video below
See you on the next episode of Naija Kitchen.