November 3rd, 2017 – Nigerian Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Wisdom Quotes: Top 20 Inspirational Quotes & Wise Sayings By Omosexy
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade is not just a movie star, she is a brilliant woman who has inspired so many women all over the world with her tireless contribution to humanity.
This wonderful woman who did an excellent job of raising four grown kids has become the mother to all with her timeless words of wisdom and soothing words of advice.
Over the years, she has granted interviews to big media houses like BBC, CNN and other international organizations and some of her words have left us yearning for more.
NaijaGists.com has put together these life transforming quotes for your use. Check them out below
- I used to think I was odd, as the things that interested many weren’t my interest. Not anymore, now I understand my interests and live in my truth.
- Everybody will try to knock you down but only you can see where you’re going, so you must be strong, believe in yourself and keep going.
- I have a lot of stamina, I was built for the long run.
- I think the new African woman is career minded and family oriented.
- I believe the new African woman is a woman who respects her man and knows that the man is the head of the family, but doesn’t lose herself in that either but commands and demands respect in her own way.
- If you do whatever you do diligently and excellently, you would surely make a difference.
- Do not limit yourself from whom you learn from. Everyone has something you can learn from.
- Bob Marley didn’t leave Jamaica, he made impact from Jamaica. So it is possible to make an impact from where you are.
- The only thing that keeps you sane as a man or woman is when you’re empowered.
- I’ve reached a point in my life where I’ve realised I have to learn something. I have to have a legacy. I decided I will be an activist for Africa. My experience with the UN and other humanitarian organizations inspired me to want to speak out and say more and there is so much you can just say with words. This was my motivation for singing.
- Serve, when you serve you’re doing yourself a favour .
- Don’t do things when you’re young and unknown that you don’t want to come out when you become known.
- Success is when God is happy with you, when the closest people around you are happy with you and when your soul is at peace with you.
- I just try to be myself, work hard and I rely on what can take me far.
- Have a vision of where you want your life to be.
- Women should empower themselves while still remaining true to their marriage and husbands. If a marriage is stressful, emotionally destructive, I think we should be strong enough to walk away from such damaging unions.
- There is space for you in this world and the world is waiting for you to PERFECT yourself and PRESENT yourself.
- Be yourself , you might not understand it, others might not understand it, but someday your purpose will be Enough. You are Enough. There’s No mistake in your creation. Be Yourself.
- I love the African spirit, this why I do what I do because I see so much potential there is in Africa and its people.
- Start with whatever you have. There is something in your hand no matter how small. This will be your seed.
- Forget Nay sayers keep your eyes on the goal… Not the crickets
- You can’t define success in one sentence, a lot of people have tried to do that. Success is relative. What is success to you might not be success to me but I think generally its a state of peace of mind. A state of acceptance and a state of joy.
- We need to get to a situation where we understand what we stand for and how much power we have, we are not fully conscious of how we form people’s mindset and how we change people’s mind.
- You have to always remember that there’s nothing special about you, it’s just grace what you think you have somebody probably have double.
Note: NaijaGists.com has verified all the above quotes. They are all from Omotola’s past interviews and speaking engagements.