April 9, 2015 – Picture: 4 Nigerians, Final Year Medical Students Died Of Gas Poisoning In Tbilisi Georgia
You’all must have heard about the tragic loss of 4 Nigerian students in Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia in the wee hours of today.
The unidentified male students reportedly died of landlord neglect.
Sources living in the same apartment where the deceased lived until their untimely deaths claim that they all died of Carbon dioxide, C02 gas that leaked from the apartment water heater.
Two of the deceased were final year Medical students set for graduation in two months time (July 9).
Nigeria has no official ambassador or representation there so they’re basically on their own.
Two female Nigerian students died in the same manner in another city called Kutaisi in Georgia.
Fellow Nigerians based in Georgia are calling on the Nigerian government to come to their rescue.
The dead body of the victims were found around 12:15 am on Thursday morning in a high rise apartment on Vazha Pshavella Avenue in the Georgian capital.
Their bodies have been taken to the National Forensic Bureau for autopsy.
May their souls rest in peace (amen).