Connect with us

NaijaGists.com – Proudly Nigerian DIY Motivation & Information Blog

Photo: Fire Caused By AC Gas Explosion Destroys UCH Ibadan Emergency Ward

Crime News

Photo: Fire Caused By AC Gas Explosion Destroys UCH Ibadan Emergency Ward

fire uch ibadan

July 26, 2016 – Pictures: Fire Destroys UCH Ibadan Emergency Ward, Chaos As Hospital’s AC Unit Exploded

A raging fire caused by Central Air condition system gas explosion caused panic at University College Hospital, UCH Ibadan today Tuesday July 26 2016.

The fire that started around 4:15pm today destroyed the Central AC system and other equipments at the Accident and Emergency Unit of the hospital.

explosion uch ibadan

Patients and Healthcare workers were safely evacuated to a nearby facility to prevent casualties.

4 Comments

4 Comments

  1. fifelomo

    July 26, 2016 at 9:14 PM

    Thank God, it claimed no lives.

  2. Bench

    July 26, 2016 at 9:49 PM

    Is Boko Haram. They have do it again. Nonsens pipul wey are carry bomb throw AC.

  3. huchennar

    July 27, 2016 at 9:39 PM

    thank God no life was lost

  4. Maryf

    July 28, 2016 at 9:48 PM

    Father Jesus I thank you for your protection

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Crime News

Advertisement

NEW UPDATES

Advertisement

To Top