Feb 4, 2014 – Success Guidelines For 2014: How To Live Your Life To The Fullest
As the new year begins, am happy to share with you(my friend) the guidelines God gave to me, with the hope that it could and would be a bonus unto you too as you follow one, two or even all of it. It is my prayer for you that you will sing a NEW SONG and DANCE a NEW DANCE in Jesus name. Amen.
SUCCESS GUIDELINES FOR 2014
1. Don’t be too familiar with God because he his new every day. Lamentations 3 vs 23.
2. There is power in our thoughts – always think positive thoughts. Have faith in God always. With God there is nothing like scarcity. Always believe in abundance because the Lord has it all. Just ask for it. He is my/your father Mathew 7 vs 7.
3. Live a life of integrity. When you are faithful in little you will be given your own. Luke 16 vs 10=12
4. Never, ever do without paying your TITHE; Even if it is 10 naira (₦10) ensure you pay it so that you don’t hinder God’s flow of prosperity in your life. Malachi 3 vs 10, Luke 18 vs 12. Don’t rob God this year Malachi 3 vs 8.
5. At every opportunity always seek/try to help others; you can give, pray for, encourage, advice just ensure you meet someone’s need on a daily basis. Remember God’s word In as much as you have done this to the people on earth you have also done it to me in Heaven. Be a cheerful giver.2 Corinthians 9 vs 7.
6. Spend wisely this year. Create / Draft out a budget and ensure you follow it to the letter. Set a target for yourself that by 31st of December, 2014 I must have so and so amount in my bank account. Make sure it is a realistic amount maybe ₦5000, ₦10000. Work towards it and you will achieve it. By God’s grace I tried it last year and it worked because I started Year 2014 with a capital of ₦10,000. Am looking forward to an increase this year end and 2015 beginning.
7. Spend more time in the place of prayer. Remember the spiritual controls the physical. Dedicate yourself to Fasting more this year. Luke 18 vs 12.
8. Ensure you run away; confess your secret sins (bad habits) unto God because it hinders one’s blessings. Seek for help with your spiritual father or pastor if you can’t achieve all by yourself. Proverbs 28 vs 13.
The Lord almighty will visit and bless you mightily this year in Jesus name. Amen. It is well with you and me this year 2014 in Jesus name.
As you put into use one or two of these guidelines I believe that you will experience bountiful testimonies come year end. Mark my words because I will be glad to share/listen to your testimonies.
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL NAIJA GISTS MEMBERS
GOD BLESS YOU.
Eagle ADEBOWALE ADEKOYA.A.
For more inspirational articles, visit http://naijagists.com/daily-inspirational-thoughts/