Actor Tayo Amokade Ijebu Escapes Death As Fire Guts Hotel Room In Ikeja Lagos

actor ijebu fire hotel room

Nollywood funny man, Tayo Amokade popularly called Ijebu escaped death in Ikeja Lagos last night.

The actor returned to his hotel room from a movie set last night only to rush out again when the room’s AC unit suddenly caught fire.

In a video he shared on the social media few hours ago, good Samaritans were seen pouring water on the malfunctioning AC unit.

The actor survived with no injury even as the fire destroyed the entire hotel room.

Watch the short clip below

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *