July 31, 2015 – Nigerian, Yoruba Actor Ajigijaga Is Dead: Mufutau Adio Sanni Dies Of Infection 2 Weeks After Okada Accident
The Nollywood Yoruba movie industry has been thrown into mourning following the death of a popular actor in Lagos.
Nollywood actor Mufutau Adio Sanni popularly called Ajigijaga is dead.
This afternoon, his eldest son put a call through to his father’s colleagues to break the sad news.
The first Nollywood actor Ajigijaga’s son called is Saidi Balogun.
What Killed Yoruba Actor Ajigijaga
Mr Balogun said he called the deceased last week to ask why he was unable to attend their monthly meeting and he told him that he sustained an injury in a bike accident two weeks ago.
Sources in the thriving movie industry said the actor died of improperly treated wounds from the motorcycle accident this afternoon at his home in Oko Oba area of Agege.
Ajigijaga who died at age 56 today is survived by two wives and 9 children.
Two weeks ago, July 15 precisely, he celebrated his 56th birthday.
Meanwhile fans have stormed his official Facebook page to drop words of condolence to the late actor
Hear what his teeming fans are saying:
- I still cann’t believe this, What a great lost, Rest in peace – Fanilola Mercymade
- We love you but God loves you than us R I P boss – Olamilekan
- ITS SO SAD. MAY ALLAH MAKE YOUR GRAVEYARD A COMFORT ZONE AND MAKE AL JANNAH YOUR FINAL HOME. ADIEU ALHAJI MUFUTAU SANNI. – Popoola Wasiu
- I CANT BELIEVE YOUR DEATH………. WHEN DID WE CHAT LAST? I THINK IS JUST OF RECENT. – Otunba Ondoland
- Rest in peace sir,so sad u are gone,I remember d last time we see dt u came to greet ur inlaw in sango,nt knwing dats d last time we wl see on earth!what a great loss,may d lord overlook ur sins nd grant u his mercy,sunre – Kemi Sola Tokunbo
- May d Almighty Allah grant him eternal rest and forgive all his sin.#Aljanah firdaou – Kemi Yusuf
- Ah ah ah it a lie I can believe dis the last time I chat with him I was asking of mama Eredo ah iku doro rest in peace it so sad sha – Tosin Bankole
- Odigba Odigbere,sunre o,gbogbo ose selede leyin e,bodorun sorun re ooo. Ajananku subu kole dide ha igida. May your gettle soul rest in perfect peace. Goodbye my chairman of Ifako Ijaye local in d days of ANTP.and a member of Kakaaki performance in d 80s — feeling sa – Nollywood actress Toyin Adewale’s husband, Sunday Adewale
Late Yoruba Actor Ajigijaga’s Dead Body
As at this afternoon when NaijaGists.com sources visited his residence, his lifeless body was seen on the mat where he died.
He will be buried in accordance to Islamic rites this afternoon.
May his soul rest in peace (amen).