Davido To Break NYSC Service Protocol As Presence Is Causing Distraction At Agege Lagos Orientation Camp
Davido has turned the NYSC orientation camp on Iyana Ipaja Road in Agege Lagos into an entertainment ground.
The 3-week orientation at the camp is a walk in the park for millionaires like Davido.
According to sources, when the singer arrived at the camp on Thursday like royalty, officials came to conclusion that some experiences will elude him to allow other youth corpers to focus.
Thus, he has been given some soft landing which a regular corper will never get.
Here are 10 things the singer will get during this year’s service.
- Davido is sure to add fun to this year’s camp exercise by performing free-of-charge to his camp mates during some of the social activities.
- The military personnel will no doubt show a soft spot for the singer in their supposed drilling exercise, and they are most likely to enjoy his philanthropy.
- With the option available to youth corps members serving in Lagos to report to camp from home, it is obvious Davido will not domicile in camp for the duration of the exercise.
- What does Davido need the camp foods for? For sure, he would not be caught among the crowd queuing for a bowl of ogi (palp) and akara (bean cake); beans and some ridiculous loaf of bread or the usual rice ‘concoction’.
- Davido will not be a part of the Mammy Market experience. While his peers will be there to eat and drink at their leisure, he will probably be at some eyebrow clubs chilling with his class.
- Three weeks is too long for Davido, a rave-of-the-moment singer to undergo the camp routine. While his colleagues are in camp, he is likely to be performing at one show within or outside
- It is certain that Davido does not need the scheme’s bicycle allowance for anything. One lucky person on camp stands to be gifted that money; that is if the singer would not choose to make a show by flinging the naira notes into a choice crowd.
- Davido will be a distraction to the normal activities of the camp. This will make the job of the camp officials more difficult. Therefore, it will be a relief to the authority if he plays truancy. Recall that on Thursday, officials struggled to stop outsiders from scaling the fence into the camp.the country.
- This is understandable considering that the superstar desires some level of privacy and security, as he was almost mobbed by the ecstatic crowd on Thursday. Who knows, a sympathizer of one of his baby mamas may be among the crowd, who may want to harm the singer.
- If Davido appears for any of the early morning parades, drilling exercises, obstacles and endurance treks, it would only be for photo ops, just as in the case of the opening day.
In a developed country, Davido will be made to undergo the same drilling other youths corps are doing but in Nigeria, exception are given to the elites.